Remove the Ability to Change Car Color at Petrol station.
+Support when mechanic job is implimented
+Support when mechanic job comes out.
Also, all you ones saying ' only if we slap restrictions on them because that's how they're going to learn' if they fuck about with the car colour/color and fail to do their job, make an @ call, it simply isn't fair on the -50hour people that are better RPers than some +1000 hour people and want to do that job.
(02-18-2015, 09:21 PM)Sgtbender2000 Wrote: -Support

As Rock said I don't feel like dealing with other users over the colour of my car. The petrol station is a wierd place, but it's easy to access. Mechanics as far as I know don't paint cars, they fix them.

Whats more realistic, magically changing your cars color at a gas station or at the mechanic.
Mechanics do paint cars.

Roleplaying shouldn't be easy, its reenacting real life situations, in real life, nothing is simple.

Color changing at a petrol station is stupidly unrealistic and a copout for those that dont want to roleplay.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
(02-18-2015, 07:55 PM)The Rock Wrote: -Support , if a mechanic are newbies or are trolling and u ask them to color your vehicle they may ignore u or ask for high prices , i only would +support it if is mechanic job will be restricted by like 50 hours or something
+support, this should be introduced with the Mechanic-job.
Approved, makes sense, who abused the job get's punished, easy peasy!
Done.