Megalegonator's Unban Appeal
Your name: Megalegonator

Your ban ID: 58963

Banned by: [FL] NightFury

Reason: Punching and killing a ragdolled body (General Rule 11)

Involved: Police Sergeant who I didn't get his name, random person and me.

Why we should unban you: I don't remember punching a rag doll player, EVER in that day of playing City RP. I remember there was a player in rag doll mode before I went to go to dinner. I heard gunshots in the park. I went over, there was a police sergeant who was injured on the floor for an unknown reason. I picked up his gun and looked at his rag doll (I was a freedom fighter). There was another person there who I also didn't get their name who was looking at the rag doll. Some other officers came along to deal with it and I walked off since it was a lock down and I had to go home. Then I went AFK because I had to go to dinner and when I came back, I was banned!? I don't know who did the appeal to get me banned (probably the police sergeant who might of died later on blaming me on something I didn't do). I might of stood on his hand or leg by accident without myself noticing when I was walking away but I never NEVER remember punching a man in rag doll mode.
After checking the logs I have found that you were truly a freedom fighter, approved.