Player radio - missing.
I recently bought a player radio on V33X, I then connected to the build server to build for passive night, where, my radio was gone, Zecon then supplied me with another one but after reconnecting onto 33X it has now dissappeared and I am out of money.
Zecon refunded you on build, which doesn't have a linked database.

I'll have this resolved for you by tomorrow, out of 50 people with a radio so far 2-3 people seem to have got this small bug, but I'll be looking into it tomorrow and should have a fix.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(02-18-2015, 01:52 AM)Wood Wrote: Zecon refunded you on build, which doesn't have a linked database.

I'll have this resolved for you by tomorrow, out of 50 people with a radio so far 2-3 people seem to have got this small bug, but I'll be looking into it tomorrow and should have a fix.

Thank you.
I have lost 2 radios, I simply brought one and then found one and picked it up. I then joined build and they are gone.
It seemed to be an issue as the update was live on different servers at different times, meaning if you bought the radio on a server then went on a server that didn't have the update live, it seemed to make the radio go.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Yea, seems to be working fine now.