Four Years to Reflect
Smile 
Your name: SeeJay

Your ban ID: 13205
Banned by: Pechvarry
Reason: Mass CDM , Mass Propkill , Propsurfing on the roofs , Throwing props off the roof , No intentions to roleplay , disconnecting to avoid a ban
Involved: Staff member, me and a few other people on the server
Why we should unban you: The ban was issued back in 2012 or 2011.. I can't remember because it's been so long. I've reflected on my mistakes for more than three years (my last ban appeal was January 2013). In a feeble attempt to find an equally good RP server, all servers I have tried failed to meet even Fearless RP's minimum standards. I am sincerely sorry for what I did as my younger self as I was very immature back then and the idiotic actions I committed were not worth the loss of access to the best RP server on Garry's Mod. I would be ever so grateful if you were to consider allowing me back on the Fearless RP servers. Thank you and best regards.  Smile
Prior Unban Request for means of reference - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=23131

Appeal is currently under review.

Review Notes:
(SeeJay, STEAM_0:0:40731951)'s case is currently under review.
Please note, the banning administrator is no longer with us so this may take longer to review.

[FL] Diggy
Server Administrative Team
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(02-17-2015, 09:13 PM)Diggy Wrote: Prior Unban Request for means of reference - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=23131

Appeal is currently under review.

Review Notes:
(SeeJay, STEAM_0:0:40731951)'s case is currently under review.
Please note, the banning administrator is no longer with us so this may take longer to review.

[FL] Diggy

Thanks!  Cheese
See Jay, do you understand that there will be terms of your suspension being lifted?
You will be issued a heavy PTE (Props, Tools & Entities) and Vehicle Blacklist along with you being put on your very LAST CHANCE,
meaning the next time you receive any sort of suspension, your permaban will be issued, in addition It is EXPECTED you read all of
our rules thoroughly as your next slip-up will result in your permanent suspension being re-issued
Do you agree to these terms?
dig

(02-18-2015, 01:01 AM)Diggy Wrote: See Jay, do you understand that there will be terms of your suspension being lifted?
You will be issued a heavy PTE (Props, Tools & Entities) and Vehicle Blacklist along with you being put on your very LAST CHANCE,
meaning the next time you receive any sort of suspension, your permaban will be issued, in addition It is EXPECTED you read all of
our rules thoroughly as your next slip-up will result in your permanent suspension being re-issued
Do you agree to these terms?
I do agree to these terms. Thank you for this second chance Smile

Oh also, I just donated again. Will I still get the benefits when I get unbanned?
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (SeeJay, STEAM_0:0:40731951) has been lifted.
This is absolutely your last chance, SeeJay.

[FL] Diggy
dig