5th Dimension RP Plan
Exclamation 
The 5th Dimensional Being
I was helping my mate who was stuck in the wall. I got in the car to move it out but it was out of HP. So I got out and then I was stuck in the wall. The paramedic who was trying to help us prop pushed me out of the wall, but into this gap in the world! This was on 33x in the alleyway behind the slums. I could see everyone but they couldn't see me! Then, I remembered about Interstellar and *SPOILER* that part when Cooper was in the 5th Dimension Tesseract. So then I pretended to be a 5th Dimensional Being. I managed to get the president of that time to come down and have a chat. It was really cool. (Apart from the part when they went into 3rd Person and looked through the wall and managed to see me.) I tried to stir up an up rise since the President became a Dictator (but nobody was interested).

The Science Part
If you don't have a clue what a 5th Dimensional Being is then you need to read this part (but you may start getting brain ache). So, according to Interstellar and other Science Documentaries/Videos, the 5th Dimension is like you viewing your whole timeline. Therefore, you are always being born, you are always alive and you are always alive. Here's a video about Neil deGrasse Tyson explaining this 5th Dimensional Idea and other parts in Interstellar. And if it wasn't obvious, there are *SPOILERS*.
*SPOILER ALERT: THIS VIDEO CONTAINS SPOILERS ON INTERSTELLAR:*

So then a 5th Dimensional Being will be able to access every point of history in the timeline of the universe or whatever.

The Plan
I didn't manage to do much with this advantage of being outside stuck in a gap in the map since there wasn't much people who were interested then. So we (as in me and my mates) would hire scientists to help with the RP.
The Jobs would be:
5D Science -  Theorist
5D Science -  Astrophysicist
5D -  Engineer
5D Science - Bodyguard
*5th Dimensional Being*

5D Science would be the company that investigates into the phenomenon. The company was set up after the Encounter of 2015 (the time when I thought of being a 5th Dimensional Being). So the Engineer would set up machines to encounter with the "Beings". The Theorist would lead the men and come up with ideas to catch the being. The Astrophysicist would help the Theorist and think up of ideas where they would encounter the beings and make a room where they would contain the 5th Dimensional Being (if they wish to capture one). The Bodyguard would guard the scientists from any Criminal or Invading 5th Dimensional Beings (PLOT TWIST!!!!!!). The 5D Science company would need a base of operations. So, on v2d they could work in the labs (if they have the presidents permission). Or somewhere out of the public on 33x.

The 5th Dimensional Beings could contact with other humans if they want. But to make it proper RP, they have to know stuff like: 3 Dimensional Beings (Humans) cannot see you as you are in a higher dimensions than you. You can't say weird awkward stuff. You could stay hidden by hiding in like a box or prop where other players cant see you easily or hurt you. Or you could take a form of a human and walk the streets pretending to be a human. So basically, the 5D Scientists have to capture and prove to the public that 5th Dimensional Beings a fact. The 5th Dimensional beings could avoid being captured or they could let themselves be captured. Or, if they get captured, they could try and stop the scientists knowing about the 5th Dimensional Beings and attack the company. Or, they could take it to an extreme and try and take over the city (which I wouldn't recommend).

Tell me what your think? Do you want to get involved? Tell me in the comments!

Looks fun, I might have to participate in it. Good luck!
(02-18-2015, 09:10 PM)Zombieshooter47 Wrote: Looks fun, I might have to participate in it. Good luck!

Not sure when to start it but sometime this week probably on v33x. I'll send a post when I've decided to do it.