V2P to V4B1
(02-17-2015, 02:48 PM)Burnett Wrote: 33x wont be replaced soon because its FL's most popular map.

I think 33x won't be the most popular map after today. There is no reason to stay on 33x now ^^.

Some people suggested rp_chaos which I did not know and after testing it it seems a good change of air from Evocity.

Still, thanks for the update. The map is better than v33x and v2p.
Wait, if this is so similar to v33x, why not put v33x_fl on there, that is an awesome map.
The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • Falc
(02-17-2015, 03:00 PM)connbob1 Wrote: Wait, if this is so similar to v33x, why not put v33x_fl on there, that is an awesome map.
[Image: 452620c767366798d3]

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid...#pid448609
The following 2 users Like Burnett's post:
  • Matrix_, Wood
We'll see how it turns out, the servers are dynamic and we can choose another map for the least popular server at any time. If v33x becomes less popular now, it's not something to be ashamed of. That means v4b1 is a good addition.

V2D will not get replaced though. That is how it all began and has become a legendary map.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Burnett
(02-17-2015, 02:48 PM)Burnett Wrote: Finally a new map, yet people like to complain. To be honest: Yes it looks like 33x but this is not the point. We are testing new maps on the ex-2p server. V4B1 is on of them. We will see how it goes. If there arent many players on V4B1, it probably will be replaced by another map, until enough players likes the new map.  33x wont be replaced soon because its FL's most popular map. As you can see this is a plain simple logical process. 

but this is just going to back fire. Finally 33x was being popular and adding a map similiar to 33x will simply result in that people join the new map and 33x gets abandon again. Better to give the players some variation instead of chicken out and choosing the most comfterable choice. Go mental with new maps instead of choosing a map we already have except with three new buildings and some props...
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 7 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Deriptz, Blurr, Jordy, Mustang, Sauce, Safira
(02-17-2015, 01:13 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: The third server's map has been changed from rp_evocity2_v2p to rp_evocity_v4b1. The reason for this was the map not being popular and there were hardly players online.

v4b1 is an update to the v33x server. I realize that the map is not very original, but it was the most suitable choice for now. When new maps come out, they will be taken in consideration.

The map can be downloaded from our host, check http://www.fearlessrp.net/content

We hope to roleplay with you soon.

Great job setting it up, as you had faced some problems and fixed them really quick. 
You can take a step up, sir.
[Image: x0guvvR.png?1]
A Rep would help! Click here
It's sad to see this happen on v2p it was my favorite map, eventough there weren't a lot of players online.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
I would've preferred a short list of 10 or so maps that are all compatible with what we need/want and then the community vote on it.
The following 2 users Like Mustang's post:
  • MacTavish, Moisty
Great news cant wait to try this Cheese
And is sad to see V2p go, I just hope playes can be shared equally to all the 3 rp servers and not just the new map.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Good to hear, although I would see a time where v2d finally needs replacing.