Ancient ban.
Your name: SirMinus 
Your ban ID: 37465
Banned by: FL Aviator
Reason: Abusing a glitch
Involved: Sleighinsky (was trial mod)
Why we should unban you: I was recently thinking back on the times I had on the server and the one moment I can remember clearly was a trial mod name 'Sleighinsky' (christmas name; can't remember normal name) whose in-game name was Brian, we were near the flea market area and I saw him with a banned prop (some sort of CSS truck prop; can't remember name of prop) and he was throwing it about in the air I then asked him in my at the time high pitched voice how he did it so he proceeded to take me inside and give me a kind of tutorial on how he did it and I was so shocked at how easy it was, I just thought it was awesome and a really cool way to build and do more. Sleighinsky flew off not explaining that it was a bannable offense and could get you in so much trouble. So for a while I continued doing this over and over thinking I was so awesome until that one day I logged on after a short period of not playing to that screen message 'You have been banned permanently from the server' and I genuinely cried like a little girl. I know what you guys are probably going to say because I have already wrote 2/3 un-ban requests but please take this into consideration never the less because I was very stupid back and back then and I really miss all the fun times; I know now I brought this upon myself, I just want to start upon a clean slate and enjoy all the server has to offer again. Thanks for reading.
I saw this happen. His name is now Salinsky and he became admin a while ago.
(02-17-2015, 02:01 PM)MrTurtle Wrote: I saw this happen. His name is now Salinsky and he became admin a while ago.

Hey Turtle, did you make a new account? I remember you from 2013/12 but it says you are a Junior..
he showed me how to do it to but i never used it because a friend told me it was bannable

Sorry mate, you've used all your applications...

You can only make 2 unban requests, this is your fourth.

The ban is also valid. I'll leave it to the staff.
Regards,
aviator
Denied.

User has made too many UBRs for one ban. User warned.
User given 30% warning for ignoring clearly written forum-rules again.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator