Bank Robbery - Bannable?
So yesterday,

I was really bored, like REALLY bored on the server. I decided whilst in my house watching that messed up breen material on a plate prop whilst roleplaying snorting cocaine and drinking beer with a friend that I would rob a bank. (Obviously induced by the cocaine and alcohol) so I suited up and what not changed my description to wearing a balaclava, kevlar and a duffel bag then armed myself with an AK.

I placed the back of my tranzit near the bank doors and walked in, the first time I got shot at instantly by new cops who didn't know what fear rp was but I'm not bothered about that since one of the cops there actually apologised for his colleagues and sorted me out.

So, I did it a second time. Everything was already planned out and I never planned to fire a bullet or kill anyone, just use Fear RP and shout commands to get into the back room where all the fake cash was. Then the guy that was running the bank started complaining that I was 'Ruining a Passive RP' which apparently was bannable. I never got banned and checked the rules afterwards and there's nothing that states this is against the rules and nobody ever told me that it is, apparently I have to check with the owner that this is alright. But it's a bank at the end of the day, banks get robbed.

This isn't a ban request or anything, I literally want to know whether or not it's against the rules or not. Fire away, keep controversial or otherwise irrelevant comments to yourself.
Street crime rule 4. Consult with the owner first and set up a mutual agreement.
The following 1 user Likes FEaRIeZz's post:
  • Borislove