Unblacklist Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Suarez

Your blacklist ID: 48768 & 48769

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70851645

Reason: Invaild reason to raid.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] NightFury

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: The two blacklists I have mentioned above are my Police Officer and Weapons blacklists. I'll recap what happened during those events for any other admins who wish to review this case.

Me, Jericho and [FL:RP] Brynn responded to a call about heavily armed men in the Corleones Estate. We then went ahead and raided the house where i died but the other two surivived. 5 minutes had passed and I returned to the Corleones Estate. Me and Jericho both thought that the house which we raided and the house opposite (White) were linked in some way. We did a 360 of the house and there was a strange fence that was blacked out as if they were hiding something. Myself and Jericho both agree that they could have been linked or that infact there was some criminal activity inside this house. We then continued to raid the house and found contraband on the top floor which we then destroyed. Back outside, we went over towards the fence and saw a BMD. We asked the BMD some questions about the house which he later revealed he owned. We then arrested the BMD on suspicion of owning contraband. That was it. We thought the two houses were linked and the reason for the search was "suspected criminal activity". The warrant was not even set by me. 

I would like Police Officer and Weapons to be relived from my blacklists as I do not feel they were both related to what I should have been blacklisted for. I will gladly take the SRU blacklist. Yet, I was SRU and not Police Officer so I fail to see why I was blacklisted for that. Also, my weapon was only used to destroy the contraband. Hardly related. 

Here is someone who only got a blacklist from their job because of random raiding. No weapons or SRU blacklist.

[Image: 3dfea660814f6b55f59713b85898fbeb.png]
Police officer and SRU are basically the same thing
Just like how we blacklist people from toolgun, physgun and entities.
How ever the weapons will be remove from the blacklist and given back to you.
Approved.