BR - PURPLE COMMANDO - RDM Twice as a doctor.
Name of player: PURPLE COMMANDO

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:65287028

Time in GMT: 10:50 PM +

Server: v2d

Summary: I was with bowie as the police sargent at his truck behide the nexus, then I'm dead all of a sudden, I return back to my death point to find out who it was, Bowie and another person tell me it was a doctor, I confront the only doctor on the server, while about to talk to him he pulls out his gun and shows it off to me, with some bullets in the chest.
Killed me twice as a doctor for no reason.

Note: Only returned back to my death point wanting to find out who killed me and why they killed me.

Evidence:
[Image: kHZFKuQ.jpg]
[Image: img%5D][img][/img][img][/img][img]
[Image: v2x7ZKE.jpg]

[/img]
I also caught PURPLE COMMANDO cdming as a Paramedic, I am rendering the video now and I will link it as soon as I have uploaded it to youtube.

EDIT: After watching the footage back, the particular CDM incident I was talking about turned out not to be PURPLE COMMANDO. Forget this reply ever happened.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
I have nothing against you, Purple.

Rules are rules and they are there to be obeyed..

Own recorded evidence - Witness
I can also support this BR, i joined the server about 23:32 UK time, and Some guy told me to follow him, So i did, He then took me to Office building, Then Purple prop blocked me and him in (Evidence 1). Then as he took me upstairs, under gunpoint, I also thought him double dooring thus violating tool/prop rules 3.

I was aware that this was a new FL user, I also directed him to the rules multiple times, And he failed to listen so thats why im writing this instead.

Evidence 1 : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=392699240

Evidence 2 : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=392699100
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (PURPLE COMMANDO, STEAM_0:1:65287028) was found violating rules regarding RDM, FailRP and Propblock.
Suspension will be applied for five hours.

[FL] Diggy
Server Administrative Team
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator