[FL]Temar
Vauld had claimed my factions land 2-3 days, before this thread came about, via faction commands, so does this mean it was once ENABLED, then DISABLED, then REENABLED?, or am I missing something here, because these back and forth arguments are making this hard to understand.

edit: commas
Claiming land of someone else who doesn't have power to hold is suppose to work
This isn't what happened at our base
We didn't lack power and they didn't take our land they took a joining spot
We didn't lack power either. They spawn camped us in our base and claimed our land despite us having capped power.
Temar. It has been a few days now, can you post the logs and not just what you chose to post. I am requesting the beginning raiding logs until all of you left(unedited of course) AND when you joined the game to overclaim until you left. Until then, this admin abuse thread I request to stay open due to the lack of evidence I can provide due to myself not having access to the logs.
I have posted the logs that are relevant to the issue, the chat logs after arnt its just more of me saying the same as i am here and i would have to filter about 750 logs in order to post a simple chat after
I request you post the logs. Considering you're changing your point in this compared to what you said on the server.
The courthouse section is intended for CityRP, not for Minecraft.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(02-17-2015, 10:10 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: The courthouse section is intended for CityRP, not for Minecraft.
So are you implying that this admin abuse is going to go unpunished? This doesn't present a good example to the community that admin abuse on the Minecraft server is fine... Seems like you're covering for Temar, something in the logs that shouldn't be shown?
(02-17-2015, 09:58 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: I request you post the logs. Considering you're changing your point in this compared to what you said on the server.

What exactly have I changed?
(02-17-2015, 11:13 AM)Temar Wrote:
(02-17-2015, 09:58 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: I request you post the logs. Considering you're changing your point in this compared to what you said on the server.

What exactly have I changed?

The reason why you over claimed my land. Now please post the logs. If there is nothing to hide, then there should be no issue.