[FL]Temar
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Just to respond to Temar, right at the start of the server, people kept complaining that you could only claim right next to your faction core, which was then changed, I severely doubt it was a bug, since it must have been changed. Please do not lie in this thread, since lying in the courthouse is a permabannable offence, and I quite like you and wouldn't really want to see you banned.
(Involved, was on MC server after it was started, and have played since.)
Not involved - Warned
(Involved, was online during the raid, was there when Ghostkiller found that he could not use TNT whilst members were offline, and was still online during the entirety of the raid.)
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
I would just like to point out that if we look in the first photo we can see that Temar is giving the reason for the removal of MY land from next to their base is 'how would you like it if we was to claim land around your base and say hi'... That was he REAL reason for the removal of my land, of which means that his soul reason for the removal of my land 4 blocks away from his chests was for the only fact that he DID NOT want to lose his gear in his chests as there would be no other reason for Temar to do this.
Also, please note that in the second page of this thread Temar has lied and I do expect when this thread is closed for him to be permanently banned from the forums as he has lied in his to try and defend himself.
There are multiple players admins(Valud,Wood,Myself,Omenz,Doctor Internet) who can vouch for this also as they have been here since the start of the minecraft server.
'Keep in mind: Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban.
'

I am not starting to get suspicious that there was more than what I have caught you for considering you are not commenting this. I am requesting that you post the logs of all the engagements on this day before the closing of this thread.
Just wanted to point for others that might not understand why he was in god mode. The reason that Temar was in god mode was for two reasons. The first one is that he does not want to lose his items which is what he even said in game(When he posts the logs you will see this) and also while he abused his powers to remove my land and claim over it, he made it so that his land is 53/53. What this means is, if he dies I am able to claim his land and take all their items. This is the reason for him doing this.

Temar, if you're going to reply to this. I want you to add logs of the days events. From the killing of your faction and to the admin abusing you have done.
[Image: eaK9h5P.png]
First the claiming I have no idea what you on about as I don't recall saying change it. If it used to work then maybe something broke it at later
Which is also proven by the fact the setting was never changed and still set to claims must be connected

Next is God mode. Stop twisting it I gave my reasons which are just fine
Yes I used it to prevent you killing me and taking my items well ofc that's the whole person of a god mode isn't it. But I used in an admin was to talk to you ingame. Maybe I should of just logged back off instead and left you confused??

And I'm going to stop posting if you keep ignoring what I have to say and keep going on about same crap
I'm more then willing to discuss this with someone who want to discuss it. You obviously don't
(02-15-2015, 12:18 PM)Temar Wrote: First the claiming I have no idea what you on about as I don't recall saying change it. If it used to work then maybe something broke it at later
Which is also proven by the fact the setting was never changed and still set to claims must be connected

Next is God mode. Stop twisting it I gave my reasons which are just fine
Yes I used it to prevent you killing me and taking my items well ofc that's the whole person of a god mode isn't it. But I used in an admin was to talk to you ingame. Maybe I should of just logged back off instead and left you confused??

And I'm going to stop posting if you keep ignoring what I have to say and keep going on about same crap
I'm more then willing to discuss this with someone who want to discuss it. You obviously don't

Firstly, I have no clue what you're saying in the first thread but I will state for a fact that at one point you was unable to claim land that wasn't connected to your first land. All you're doing right now is digging yourself a hole...

Your reason for God mode was NOT fine. Your intention for coming on the server was to stop yourself being raided which is proven by what you did (claiming around your base). You then used the god mode so we was unable to kill you which is stated as a fact from you. 

'Maybe I should of just logged back off instead and left you confused??'
Maybe you shouldn't of admin abused?

You seem rather contempt on not posting the logs. I have requested them multiple times now.
Because I'm not at my home computer
I've been working or sleeping since yesterday afternoon
Involved as I have played since the start as well. I have ran a server of my own for 5-6 months with factions, and can confirm what Doctor Internet already stated: it must have been changed by Temar or someone with his power, by default this "bug" does not exist, I very much doubt that this was even a bug. A question do you temar: do you claim that you did not change anything to the config file or the ingame settings while the server was being set up? If so, I find that extremely questionable due to how a plugin is installed on minecraft servers.

Not involved - Warned
I'm saying that the setting for claiming unconnected land is set so you can't
Has been since setup and still is
some relevant logs

Quote:[19:47:04] [Server thread/INFO]: Mandukar[/2.97.54.153:53760] logged in with entity id 9863223 at ([world] -658.6145679372756, 44.0, 2059.8186714121534)
[19:47:26] [Server thread/INFO]: Mandukar issued server command: /f admin
[19:47:33] [Server thread/INFO]: Mandukar issued server command: /f claim
[19:47:52] [Server thread/INFO]: Mandukar issued server command: /f claim s 3
[19:49:53] [Server thread/INFO]: Mandukar issued server command: /gm 1
[19:50:10] [Server thread/INFO]: GO3STK1LL3R issued server command: /home raid
I am somewhat involved, as I've been playing on the server since the day it launched (the new one, not the old one). If you want to warn me, go on ahead. Hear me out though. I've ran 2 of my own Minecraft Factions servers, Co-Owned several, and developed for one or two. Minecraft is a game that doesn't simply disallow bugs, as everything in the plugin's files can be changed to your liking, as many of the config.yml/plugin.yml files are incredibly long, so some things can be overlooked. It is from my personal experience as an administrator on MC servers that I can understand what Temar did. In the configuration files, you can glance over some settings that don't seem relevant at the time, but in fact prove to be important afterwards. In this case, it was the ability to not claim connected land. I understand it was messed with a bit, but did not end up functioning as intended. When this was discovered, he took the appropriate action and claimed over it, as it was carried out by a way that was not intended to work as it did. Afterwards,he was reviewing the situation, he went into gamemode so he wasn't killed during the process, which would have interrupted what he was trying to do (which is very, very understandable). What many of you do not realize is that Minecraft is not only a whole different game, the platform is different, the abilities and limitations are different, and there are so many inconsistencies between it and Garry's Mod that there is not really a way to govern them by the same rules. There are exceptions between the two, and what was done by Temar is one of them. It is a completely separate game, and is limited to the abilities of the developers. You need to cut Temar some slack, as this is still the Beta stages of this server, and all the bugs must be worked out. This is not abuse of powers, this is him doing his job as a developer. He fixed an unintended piece of the game.

Not involved - Warned