[FL] Nightfury
Name: [FL:RP] [W-G] Panzer
Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:60371714
Staff Member: [FL] Nightfury
Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:50065871
Description: Administering a Blacklist for an invalid reason before continuing to deny the Unblacklist Request for the same, invalid reason. Definition of a Public Place:
  "A public place is generally an indoor or outdoor area, whether privately or publicly owned, to which the public have access by right or by invitation, expressed or implied, whether by payment of money or not, but not a place when used exclusively by one or more individuals for a private gathering or other personal purpose." - http://definitions.uslegal.com/p/public-place/
Evidence: [Image: 307GOPF.png?1]
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=57748
Pretty sure the gas station inside the city is public...

Quote:Before posting an admin abuse thread - Is it abuse?

The following points are no abuse:
  • Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
  • Administering unorthodox punishments, i.e. !slay.
  • Applying god mode to themself, even in a raid this may be needed for admin duties.
  • Noclipping/teleporting away from RP in event of admin situation.
  • Not responding to your @ messages immediately.
    • Admins may be busy or unable to respond or already checking logs but just haven't informed you yet.
  • Removing your props.
    • Sometimes this is necessary in order to keep you in line with the rules. Even if they remove a base in the middle of the raid, while it is a somewhat harsh move and he should remove all aggressors first, it is your fault for creating a doombase.
  • Refunding with a valid reason, either himself or others.
  • Muting you in OOC, it is often necessary.
  • The list goes on, but these are common complaints, and you should use common sense when making an admin abuse thread.

BANS, BLACKLISTS OR PUNISHMENT IS NOT AN ABUSE MATTER, IF YOU WISH TO DISPUTE YOUR PUNISHMENT, DO NOT POST AN ABUSE THREAD, USE THE APPROPIATE SECTION IN THE COURTHOUSE. FAILURE TO ABIDE WILL RESULT IN UP TO 30 DAYS OF SUSPENSION.

What powers did I abuse?
You break the rules you get punished.
Well you got blacklisted for stealing a car in a public area witch isnt allowed. The blacklist is vaild and how is this abuse?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
(02-16-2015, 04:40 PM)Pinky Wrote: Well you got blacklisted for stealing a car in a public area witch isnt allowed. The blacklist is vaild and how is this abuse?

If stealing in a public area isn't allowed, then what should I do?
Break into someone's garage and steal the car?

Regardless, that isn't the point of this post. The point of this post is the closure of the Unblacklist Request with an invalid reason.
The abuse stems from him closing the thread because I stated the fact that it was a public area.
On the same topic, remember that the Industrial + Slums districts are not private districts.
That is - in hindsight - what I was saying on the Unblacklist Request. Upon stating this fact, Nigthfury decided he had enough 'evidence' to conclude the case and closed it without further inquiry. He has abused by closing the thread for an invalid reason.
You stole a car near the fire station on 3x which also happened to be opposite a very busy RP. Yes it was very open to the public. I see no abuse here.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(02-16-2015, 04:44 PM)Nacreas Wrote: You stole a car near the fire station on 3x which also happened to be opposite a very busy RP. Yes it was very open to the public. I see no abuse here.

This is regarding the Blacklist, not the closure of the Unblacklist Request.

Please, feel free to re-open it and dispute this with me there. That, or Private Message me.
There is nothing to discuss. You were caught stealing a car in public and punished for it. I do not see any abuse of powers here.

(02-16-2015, 05:24 PM)General Rickets Wrote: There is nothing to discuss. You were caught stealing a car in public and punished for it. I do not see any abuse of powers here.

You can hardly steal a car in private, lest you break into someone's home.
Case concluded.

No abuse noted. The administrator in question gave you a valid blacklist.