(02-25-2015, 02:16 PM)Stitch Wrote: Stitch's Application for Bartender
(OOC)
Name : Stitch
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:56170113
Hours : 145 hours
RPP : 2 RPPs
(IC)
Name : Sam "Stitch" Stitcherman
Past experience : I have been a bartender at a nightclub called "Izzie's Palace" its rather big.
Why do you want the job? : I would like the job because I feel as if I can bring a lot to the table, or bar, if you will.
Why should we give you the job? : I am highly experienced, and I can make cocktails to perfection. I can easily make a Lager not froth up and I know exactly when to stop selling to people.
When are you available for an on phone interview? : What ever is easiest for you :3

[Image: dm329x.jpg]
Nice app, seems good to me, good luck from the FL Factor Security Team!
Out Of Character
Name : [FL:RP] Tomoash
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:56134140
Hours : 500 ish
RPP : 7

In Character
Name : Tom O'Connor

Applying for: Chef/Catering Services

Past experience : Co-owner of "O'Connor Catering®" with his older brother Danny. Their company has been running successfully for over 50 years and was passed down to the brothers from their father. The business has also been rated 10/10 consistently during its time by the FSA (Food Standards Agency) and has received multiple awards from the government for "Best All-Round Food Services". Whilst Danny continues running over 50 restaurants nationwide, Tom has branched off and expanded the business into mobile catering. He has been hired many times for various events around the country and is yet to receive any complaints or criticism.

Why do you want the job? :  My company's services would provide everything the guests, contestants and judges require and more. 

Why should we give you the job? : I will provide delicious food and refreshments that everyone can enjoy before, during and after the show.

When are you available for an on phone interview? : Any time (just pm me whenever I am on Steam Cheese)
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • TheMJ
Can't wait to be playing the tunes at the FL Factor! Also, I am excited to hear the wonderful voices of the participating singers! Good luck and see you Friday!
FL Factor's Sound Engineer
Toby 'MJ' Thomas | TheMJ
[Image: 9k40ht.png]
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
I'll be hosting text based interviews tomorrow, tonight's training day will unfortunately be cancelled due to the fact that the build is running a little behind scheduele. The training day will be forwarded to Sunday at around 5.
After a text based interview with Tom O'Connor I'd like to welcome him to the team as a chef.
The following 1 user Likes Dex's post:
  • Tomo
The training day will unfortunately have to be cancelled again due to the build not being ready. We'll have to turn up to the event early on the 7th of March in order to ensure that we can train everybody sufficiently for the event, sorry about the hassle and confusion. I'm sure the event will run smoothly anyhow.
Hi guys, so the event will be hosted tomorrow on v33x despite it originally being on v2d. All employees need to be on the server at around 5 so that we can assign your positions and ensure that the event will run smoothly, this process will take 30 minutes to an hour and will require patience and maturity, once this is done you may go do what you will but you need to be back on the server for 7:45 ish as the event will start anywhere from 8:15 to 8:45 and we need to ensure all contestants, judges, security and every other role is on the server. The build is done and quite frankly looks stunning so I'd like to thank Wood and Link for that. We'll also be employing a few extra security guards, somebody to direct cars into parking slots and little things such as desk managers on the day, so if you're interested hit me up on steam or in game and we'll slot you right in, so if you have a friend who'd like to get in on the RP or if you've been admiring the RP from a far and haven't seen a job that's suited you or the job's have been full, then now's your little gap. So like I say, PM me tomorrow, I'll most likely be on from 5 o'clock onward however I might be a little late due to in real life priorities, I might be on around 6 ish but it doesn't stop you guys from assigning roles etc. Great, I think I got through everything, most of all just have fun guys, it should be a friendly natured RP, most the staff know each other and get along so you should have a laugh. See you tomorrow guys!

On a side note, if I am late Brynn will take charge so take orders from him, cheers guys.
Just a quick message, There is now 3-5 more Security roles. Post applications below, And then I'll get back to by tomorrow.

Robert Chap - (Brynn)
Head Of Security
Okay guys, I will definitely be late now, I'll be back at around 6-6:30 so Brynn will be controlling the training session so go by his orders, cheers guys.
Are the times in GMT?