[Unban request]
Your name: [FL:RP] SkyDiver

Your ban ID: 58736

Banned by: [FL] NightFury

Reason: FailRP, throwing pots through a solid wall. Raiding with out a vaild reason.

Involved: SweBro.

Why we should unban you: Hi, i was a criminal. i raided because he insulted me and i saw him get out of that base and in many times. Then i took the chanse to get in there to see what he was doing in there. i found 5 pots. then i just took them ut threw a wall. there is no rules saying you cant do that and i've seen almost every1 handing over stuff threw walls. and there is clearly no rules about it. I really beg for forgivness and a 2nd chanse, he could just tell me that it isnt allowed and give me a chanse. i really didnt do it to minge, i did it to RP as a criminal. im sorry. Please understand my situation. this should be cleared out by giving a 2nd chanse. i didnt know that that was rulebreakage as there is no rules about it. please listen. i am so sad right now. i am also very confused. Thanks, i hope you will understand and give me a 2nd chanse. i dont minge anymore, i never do anymore, and this was just a missunderstood situation. To trow pots over a wall is allowed according to the rules. and i clearly didnt do this to break any rules. i just wanted to rp. the server just got back and then i get banned. i am so dissapointed and i am requesting a 2nd chanse. please, i didnt know. And dude, it really seems like you hate me. You banned me some times for reasons that I don't understand. And I could have a warning. There is things that isn't a rule and the rules aren't clear and I till get banned for things that isn't against the rules. I just want to be your friend. :'(

Edit: I also called swebro that i got insulted and that we should raid, he was waiting outside to make it clear.
You raided with out valid reasons, you raided because he insulted you which is not a vaild reason.
The FailRP part is where you threw the weed through the wall and got it from the other side which is failRP.
(02-11-2015, 09:32 PM)NightFury Wrote: You raided with out valid reasons, you raided because he insulted you which is not a vaild reason.
The FailRP part is where you threw the weed through the wall and got it from the other side which is failRP.

I'm just so sorry, I didnt want to break any rules. This day I promised myself that I wasn't going to get one single more ban and I really didnt do it to minge or destroy others rp experiences.  I am so sorry my friend and I really begging for a 2nd chanse. I am so sad and I am in a horrible mood because of this situation. Please, give me a 2nd chanse.

With all my heart I ask you to believe me.

Thanks
If you break the rules you get punished. Denied.