Capy's goodbye.
(02-10-2015, 04:16 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: If you're not leaving hence the 'goodbye' post this is in, don't post one? We don't need a day to day transcript of what's happen in your life.

So if I post a goodbye thread that clearly states that I'll pop onto the servers, it's an issue? Well it clearly is to you and the admins, seeing as though I got a warning for it. Never seen anyone else get a warning for doing the same.
Sorry ghostkiller, for hurting you so badly by coming onto your minecraft server now that I've posted a goodbye thread.
So, so sorry.
Get a life.
The following 1 user Likes livkx's post:
  • SourLemon
(02-10-2015, 04:16 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: If you're not leaving hence the 'goodbye' post this is in, don't post one? We don't need a day to day transcript of what's happen in your life.
He quite clearly has left, unless you see him on the servers everyday? The Minecraft server came out after he posted this anyway, so maybe he just wants to play Minecraft with the Fearless players. Also read his thread before you post things like this, he stated that he will pop on the servers etc.
So why take your time posting stupid shit like this that is not needed? You got a lot of growing up to do.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • livkx
This is what I mean Ghost, sticking your nose in where it's not wanted. Learn to bite your lip and stop trying to make arguments out of nothing, it's pathetic.
If you're going to flame this thread will be closed. Remain on topic please.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
User is warned for continuing to flame.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User is warned for continuing to flame.
Thread is going to close due to unnecessary arguments and flames waring. Already was warned by moderator Nacreas and not Narc. @Ghoestkiller.