Suggestion: A Few Commands/Suggestions For Police Officer.
After playing tonight and thinking on the suggestions, I decided to post them. I searched for them and couldn't find anything on them.

Title of Suggestion: A few commands and suggestions for changes to the Police Officer job.

Description: (#1) Recently when I've been playing as a police officer I've noticed that the job has a few commands missing;

When you see a vehicle that won't stop, yet you have gotten the plate, you should be able to 'warrant' the car. Where you would warrant somebody for arrest, the car would display 'The owner of this vehicle is wanted by the police.' It would be nice, where as to avoid random warrants, there be a command to 'warrant' the Car they are driving, so a civilian can report their location or the name of the suspect in question.

Description: (#2) The Next suggestion comes to where Fines are given. When you stop a vehicle too fine the driver for reckless driving the suspect would pay the officer, but the fines are suppose to go to the president. Which is where a command is needed:

For the officer: /warrant <player/ID/IGN> <fine> <amount> <reason> 

President accepts the initial want for the warrant. (With the new system or the normal /warrant command.)

The Civilian then gets notified and types /fine accept/decline

The funds are then sent to the president.

If the Civilian declines the fine, then the officer can ask for another then that'll lead on to the suspect being arrested.

Description: (#3) I feel as though the next suggestion would be useful. Team access should always be on for Police Officers vehicles. I thought about this for a while and decided that when I was sitting staring at police cruiser abandoned at the villa's on v33x that I would have liked to taken it back too him, returned it to the Garage, that sort of thing, I feel that when you have a police cruiser in the middle of the road, that an officer should be able to walk up to the car and unlock it and move it to the side of the road. 
Obviously there would be the random troll that would have stolen the car as an officer, but a simple demote would change that. I feel like it would be a good idea. 

- Thats all I have, hope you like Smile -
1.+Support
2. +Support
3. -Support

The first two would be an amazing feature, so the fines would finally go towards the government, I feel the last one could cause minging though
(02-11-2015, 01:36 AM)Zombieshooter47 Wrote: 1.+Support
2. +Support
3. -Support

The first two would be an amazing feature, so the fines would finally go towards the government, I feel the last one could cause minging though
2. +Support
3. -Support

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638909&b=3]
Will be much more convenient during PoliceRP

++++++Support
The first, awesome! +support.
Second, +support too, but someone is gonna do minging about it at some point.
I dont know about the last.
(02-11-2015, 01:29 AM)Sammijammi Wrote: After playing tonight and thinking on the suggestions, I decided to post them. I searched for them and couldn't find anything on them.

Title of Suggestion: A few commands and suggestions for changes to the Police Officer job.

Description: (#1) Recently when I've been playing as a police officer I've noticed that the job has a few commands missing;

When you see a vehicle that won't stop, yet you have gotten the plate, you should be able to 'warrant' the car. Where you would warrant somebody for arrest, the car would display 'The owner of this vehicle is wanted by the police.' It would be nice, where as to avoid random warrants, there be a command to 'warrant' the Car they are driving, so a civilian can report their location or the name of the suspect in question.

Description: (#2) The Next suggestion comes to where Fines are given. When you stop a vehicle too fine the driver for reckless driving the suspect would pay the officer, but the fines are suppose to go to the president. Which is where a command is needed:

For the officer: /warrant <player/ID/IGN> <fine> <amount> <reason> 

President accepts the initial want for the warrant. (With the new system or the normal /warrant command.)

The Civilian then gets notified and types /fine accept/decline

The funds are then sent to the president.

If the Civilian declines the fine, then the officer can ask for another then that'll lead on to the suspect being arrested.

Description: (#3) I feel as though the next suggestion would be useful. Team access should always be on for Police Officers vehicles. I thought about this for a while and decided that when I was sitting staring at police cruiser abandoned at the villa's on v33x that I would have liked to taken it back too him, returned it to the Garage, that sort of thing, I feel that when you have a police cruiser in the middle of the road, that an officer should be able to walk up to the car and unlock it and move it to the side of the road. 
Obviously there would be the random troll that would have stolen the car as an officer, but a simple demote would change that. I feel like it would be a good idea. 

- Thats all I have, hope you like Smile -

1. Already implemented. You can warrant by the plate.
2. Fines are meant to be quick, and easy, there's no need to request a warrant.
3. Meh, I'm not really sure.

Overall It's a -Support.
2. +Support
3. -Support

2. +Support
3. -Support

(02-11-2015, 11:40 AM)DonkeyWaffles Wrote:
2. +Support
3. -Support

The 2nd was a really good feature
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP