Attacks stopped | suspension
WOO! Now I can ruin my social life again.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The post must be a hoax. The attacker must have demanded that soulriper say that Dig was actually FOUND with evidence when he wasn't. Digs innocent and the post must be a hoax
(02-11-2015, 07:59 AM)Baskingner Wrote: The post has been changed? How do you mean? Ripper hasnt edited the post for over 8 hours from now.

It said something else at the start.
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • Dauntless
Nope. I cant belive that for a second. This really doesnt seem like something Dig would do.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Seems like huge bullshit.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I don't really understand? How and why??
It's nice to see the server online but Diggy is now demoted..
However IF Diggy is responcible i guess it's the right thing to do.
As it said something different like "neither party can prove this accusation" at the start it must have been the DDOSer threatening us again.
So im guessing everyone knows Dig didn't DDOS. Its just  until this blows over we cant confirm that he didn't DDOS in fear of another attack
That would be my be best guess, as im sure noneone actually believe one of the kindest and most sensible admins, if not the most, would be doing things like this

basically im going to say we'll cool ourselves for a while. I don't think everything we're seeing here is the full story, that Im going to say will come apparent soon.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Let's calm it on the conspiracy theories, people.

There is a full investigation on the whole situation being carried out.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Benporium
"There is a full investigation". Why the hell was a conclusion drawn to demote Dig when the investigation wasn't even over and is still going?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Craz, MacTavish
(02-11-2015, 09:59 AM)Floodify Wrote: "There is a full investigation". Why the hell was a conclusion drawn to demote Dig when the investigation wasn't even over and is still going?

He's been suspended while the investigation is carried out.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Benporium