Hello!
Hi, today I got on G-mad, the first time in a long time and got onto n RP server (the one that belongs to this sight) and played for a little. kept getting ran over by a car so I spawned a block to stop the guy then got banned :p oh well.

Before I got ran over like 5 times I was walking around and every thing seemed cool, couldn't get in any of the cars though :/ they looked cool too. (btw, I have never been online in g-mod :p)

Well, if anyone wants to show me around some day and how every thing works that would be awesome Smile
hmmm, I was going through the topics just now... does this mean that I'm banned forever? I was just trying to not get ran over by the guy in the red sports car :/
hmmmm, ok I'm just banned for 24 hours :/ sux, but what ever.... just next time don't run me over 5 times and I wont spawn stuff to try to stop your car Tounge

Well, I need to come up with a new steam name some how..... well latter guys...
(09-11-2011, 03:03 AM)Elijah B I Wrote: Hi, today I got on G-mad, the first time in a long time and got onto n RP server (the one that belongs to this sight) and played for a little. kept getting ran over by a car so I spawned a block to stop the guy then got banned :p oh well.

Before I got ran over like 5 times I was walking around and every thing seemed cool, couldn't get in any of the cars though :/ they looked cool too. (btw, I have never been online in g-mod :p)

Well, if anyone wants to show me around some day and how every thing works that would be awesome Smile
hmmm, I was going through the topics just now... does this mean that I'm banned forever? I was just trying to not get ran over by the guy in the red sports car :/
hmmmm, ok I'm just banned for 24 hours :/ sux, but what ever.... just next time don't run me over 5 times and I wont spawn stuff to try to stop your car Tounge

Well, I need to come up with a new steam name some how..... well latter guys...

welcome to fearless! , but please read the rules to avoid another ban :3

the rules can be found here (click on here to go to the link)
Welcome
Just read around. As you can see, we have a Guide to Roleplay posted, right next to our Bans list. If you know your SteamID, you can look up the length of your ban on that list.
Heeeey-lo and welcome to fearless my good friend.
Hello and welcome to Fearless Smile
Hey man, Welcome to Fearless! Smile