[FL] Vauld
NameCheeseex

Time/Date:11:15 ish

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:33499744

Name of Administrator:[FL] Vauld

Server : Minecraft

Evidence: I don't have pure evidence of this as my screen shots failed so a delve into the logs may be required here. However, Cujo and Capy were talking about drugs, and exchanging their stories in regards to it, nobody was complaining people were just building etc gathering resources. Nobody really cared but they were quite into the convo and evidently engaged in it.
At which point Vauld decided to butt in telling them to essentially shut up, and to cut out the boring parts it ended up in an arguement between me, Capy, Cujo against Vauld pretty much. We weren't being disrespectful however we were questioning why he was, he called them "Hella stupid" and felt it necessary to start anĀ argumentĀ that everyone could see, he acted very immature in the whole matter and didn't act like a member of staff should what so ever, he quite frankly acted like somebody in primary school. I said "I find you annoying Vauld, does that mean I have a right to tell you to shutup?" Or something to similar affect at which point Vauld said "I find your mum annoying". This is just straight up immature and I feel he needs to be dealt with for something like this, there's plenty of people who have lost parents on this server or close family members and if he does this again and says it to the wrong person he could really strike a chord with someone, I believe what he has done is completely out of order.
Today Vauld acted nothing like a staff member should. He started an argument and instead of engaging in a proper discussion or debate, he tells us that personal stories should be taken to steam. I don't see him complaining about anyone else's stories. But because we were, maturely discussing drugs and our stories and such and he didn't like it because HE doesn't like drugs, he decided to stop the conversation, start an argument, refer to us all as stupid, insult our mothers and then just generally act immature. Its just not right.
Not too sure why he reacted that way too, I've barely encountered the guy before, he straight up insults me out of the blue. I've no history with this admin, he's never banned me and I've barely seen him on the servers, so for him to react how he did was just absurd not that it'd be validated if I did know him.
It's a Minecraft server. Everyone is like that at one point in there life. He may be a moderator but I've seen many FL admins on the MC server talk worse.

As I was involved I will post.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Let me make something very clear. Our Minecraft server is open to kids. You were talking about drugs and suggesting that people try out several drugs, condoning the use of narcotics. After about 30 minutes to an hour of you chatting about drugs, I thought it was time to ask you to take it somewhere else. I pointed out several times, that I was simply suggesting that you move the drug stories to another location. I don't want to hear about your drug stories, and I don't want anyone to be influenced by your decisions either. I suggested that you move your conversation, I did not order you to do anything. You then proceeded to argue with me for 10 minutes. At first I tried to have a legitimate argument with you, but that seemed pointless because you obviously were keen on poking at me as to why I would suggest such a horrible thing. After a while I stopped taking you seriously, it wasn't worth the argument.

Also are you serious? You insulted me several, several times. And then instead of responding with a harsh remark I was light-hearted enough to joke "Your mum is annoying". It was my method of avoiding an actual argument that would ruin the atmosphere, which you seemed keen to want. It's pretty simple though in my eyes. It has absolutely nothing to do with me being an admin (I'm only a mod on minecraft btw). It has all to do with you being upset. I didn't even tell you as an admin to stop talking about drugs. I suggested that you take it somewhere else, and you decided to start barraging me with insults and basically tried to interrogate me. I started out with a legit argument as to why you shouldnt talk about drugs, you responded in an immature and rude way. At that point I didn't take you seriously, now you're upset because I..? Suggested you stop talking about drugs..? Or because I responded to your obviously offensive remarks with jokes...? I mean regardless, it doesn't matter. It has nothing to do with me being admin. I could be a normal player on minecraft for all it matters, the situation could of happened the exact same way. The player doesn't engage in your argument and responds with light-hearted jokes; The only difference is, because I'm an admin on FL, it's suddenly abuse.
Our Minecraft server is open to kids. You were talking about drugs and suggesting that people try out several drugs, condoning the use of narcotics.

For the love of god don't start using this argument. CityRP is open to kids too. FL is a community that condones, in its gaming elements, Violence, drugs and crime. We ain't influencing anyone Vauld. If you're worried about that then maybe CityRP should remove drugs too. Its still the same community, mostly same people on different servers. Its a stupid argument. Not only that but most of what we were talking about was how bad our times with drugs were. I was talking about how people shouldn't smoke legal highs, cujo talking about smoking too much, Me talking about tripping too hard and why gas mask bongs suck. That's not a valid argument.
I was present at the time and engaged in the convo.

I was getting annoyed with seeing this constant talking about drugs which almost seemed like glorification of drug use be spoken on a minecraft server. I told you to shut up in what I think a harsher way than vauld and I see no player report on me. Secondly multiple people asked kindly for it to be taken to steam chat, including myself and you carried on, just ignoring them at first then blowing it into a big a argument. Finally insults were used on both sides and vaulds probably being the most meager of them all, not even mentionable, that is all.
I think you'll find I posted the abuse case. I wasn't involved in the conversation I just simply intervened when I felt you were rude to them and you turned on me, I equally don't condone the usage of drugs however they were having a conversation and were in no way glorifying it. Smex if you said something it would have been in pirate and nobody would have taken notice. And yes vauld believe it or not because you're an admin it is abuse if you read the abuse rules it says something about admins breaking rules in the do section. And in the mc server rules it says don't disrespect other players. Light hearted joking though vauld? Complete lie what you did was provocative when cujo was leaving you were saying "bye <3" and things to such effect to provoke a reaction and if we did insult you it was only because it was provoked which is probably why you didn't take action upon us? To say you were joking is petty vauld suck it up man up and admit you were simply taking the piss and provoking an argument.
Seems Vauld was disrespected just as much as he threw it back, again, just childish play.

Since you choose to post this thread, where is the ban request on the other players who had been disrespecting Vauld, or the one homophobic player? The racist player? Just care about making the admin abuse case because he was playing along with you all instead of banning you.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Case reviewed and concluded.

The administrator in question reacted immaturely to the players. However, the players were also found to being childish in the scenario. Vauld has been spoken to regarding due to this keeping in mind we should remain professional on the Minecraft server as well. This is because the Minecraft server is still a server under Fearless.

Closed.