Marijuana legalisation
Rainbow 
Now, I feel its time for a serious discussion with strangers on the internet. I'm not going to claim to be an expert on the subject and I know it's a stereotype for the teenage stoner to be all 'legalise pot mannn' but I genuinely want to know peoples opinions on it. Obviously it'll make no difference to society it'll just be interesting to see what you all think.

Obviously I would like legalisation in the UK, not even for myself but for the adults I know who are being made criminals just because of what they burn and inhale into their lungs. I also want legalisation so I don't have to awkwardly call my drug dealer who openly talks about how he has a gun and shit putting me in dangerous positions. I wouldn't want it to be some over the top thing of people smoking blunts in the street but more of an accepted thing that people can do in their own homes as they choose without having to look over their shoulder about who they're getting it from and what will happen to them for smoking it.

So what does the fearless community think? 

no h8 pls
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
I smoke weed allot, its annoying to get hold of dealers in the UK, most of them are long or they ain't reloaded, Medical weed shops would be so much better, easier to buy and better strains (18+) i think we as the smoker can choose whatever we smoke i don't need the law stopping me on what i want to do in life. (Only smoking weed not robbing banks etc..) but there should be these laws if they legalize weed.
1) WEED CAN ONLY BE CONSUMED ON YOUR PROPERTY, NO SMOKING IN PUBLIC PLACES.
2) ANYONE WITH 10G OR MORE SHOULD BE CLASSED AS A DEALER
3) 18+
It should be legalized but with limits.

-Age. 16 or 18+
-Location. Homes
-Amount allowed to be carried/consumed. Max 5g.
I really dont mind if its legalised in ROI/UK, its not my decision to restrict someone like that (Unless it does harm to someone else). As long as there are barriers like the smoking laws and it cant be smoked in public and age restrictions etc. Also doesn't the EU have to vote on things like this or something? Im not sure exactly...
I don't really like marijuana.

However it's not my place to say that others should not smoke it, just like I wouldn't like it if people were trying to outlaw alcohol. I haven't seen any evidence of it actually being harmful and the money spent in the fight against it / taxes collected from sales can be put to much better use. 
There's articles proving this from it's use in the US: 

Colorado raked in $60 million in marijuana taxes and licensing fees in the past year, plus saved most if not all of the $145 million the Harvard report estimated it spent each year fighting marijuana.

Legal marijuana is the fastest-growing industry in the United States and if the trend toward legalization spreads to all 50 states, marijuana could become larger than the organic food industry

So yeah, I'm all for legalizing it if there's laws to control it's use:
-18+
-Not allowed in public
-Maximum 5-10g
etc.
Not for "open" legalisation, as medical use yes, but not for joy or for just the pleasures because you're a tad stressed at work.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
They need to legalize weed in miami too-.- theres already already soo many people smoking weed why not just legalize it, i think they should put out a vote atleast not just make the desition for us.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
I live in Colorado and I have not noticed any problems caused by Weed, so why not.
I say it should be legalized but with lots of restrictions. But it seems most of the people I see that want it legalized are the typical "yaaaa man smoke da ganga" and they give it a bad image. Just recently a Green Bay Packers player was arrested for having around 360 grams on him. That is not personal use and I think it should always be illegal to have that amount. Yet you have the people in the comments saying how you shouldn't be arrested for having that much. (Not to mention the gun he had on him also)
Let people smoke it at home if they're 18+ years old.
If people can drink themselves to death, then I don't see an issue with someone smoking something that you can't even overdose on.

I've met many many drunk assholes, but never have had a problem with someone who's been high.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator