Shorten Ban?
Sad 
I don't even know what 'Prop Blocking' is, I presume it's something similar to 'Prop Pushing' But I was thinking that I was given NO warning whatsoever of me being kicked and banned, OR a proper reason of why I was banned. Would it be possible to shorten the ban so it ends 8:00GMT Sunday 11th September 2011?

If this isn't possible then could I have a full explaination of WHY I was banned?

Just confused here. Skeptical
(09-10-2011, 07:56 PM)Spychecker Wrote: I don't even know what 'Prop Blocking' is, I presume it's something similar to 'Prop Pushing' But I was thinking that I was given NO warning whatsoever of me being kicked and banned, OR a proper reason of why I was banned. Would it be possible to shorten the ban so it ends 8:00GMT Sunday 11th September 2011?

If this isn't possible then could I have a full explaination of WHY I was banned?

You propblocked your contra also use the template, but I even doubt you'd be unbanned.
-Signature removed-
(09-10-2011, 07:56 PM)Spychecker Wrote: I don't even know what 'Prop Blocking' is

Prop blocking is when you block an area out prop, thus prop blocking anyone else from going there. Use a fading door and a button or keypad tool.
(09-10-2011, 08:19 PM)Luke Wrote:
(09-10-2011, 07:56 PM)Spychecker Wrote: I don't even know what 'Prop Blocking' is

Prop blocking is when you block an area out prop, thus prop blocking anyone else from going there. Use a fading door and a button or keypad tool.
Ah thank you! Skeptical

(09-10-2011, 08:12 PM)King Guami Wrote:
(09-10-2011, 07:56 PM)Spychecker Wrote: I don't even know what 'Prop Blocking' is, I presume it's something similar to 'Prop Pushing' But I was thinking that I was given NO warning whatsoever of me being kicked and banned, OR a proper reason of why I was banned. Would it be possible to shorten the ban so it ends 8:00GMT Sunday 11th September 2011?

You propblocked your contra also use the template, but I even doubt you'd be unbanned.

I'm sorry it's just it was my first time playing on the server, I think that it is an AMAZING server, I have read through the rules and stuff and now understand what I need to know about the game, Would it be possible to give me another chance? I promise I will not fuck up this time. (Why would I have made this account if I didn't give a shit about the server?)
It doesn't matter if you "give a shit" about the server.
The rules pop up when you join if you read them you wouldn't have been banned in the first place, if you'd want to show how much you "care" try reading the rules.
Because I can ensure that if you don't following bans will be imminent.
-Signature removed-
(09-10-2011, 08:42 PM)King Guami Wrote: It doesn't matter if you "give a shit" about the server.
The rules pop up when you join if you read them you wouldn't have been banned in the first place, if you'd want to show how much you "care" try reading the rules.
Because I can ensure that if you don't following bans will be imminent.

I had, and so far that I have read, it doesn't say anything about 'Prop blocking' that I have seen yet. I'll go through the rules again if you still think I have missed something.
I'm sure you missed alot, and use the template next time I won't be so nice to even glance at your thread if you're not using the template.
-Signature removed-
Closed, no Template.