Lost Internet Connection
Sad 
Your name: At the time it was Professor Hotdog

Your ban ID: 26690 

Banned by: Theomenz

Reason: Propblock in the Nexus Jails

Involved: Nobody

Why we should unban you: (2 years ago btw) I was in the middle of building a code door in the jails when I lost internet connection. I wasn't able to put the keypad down because of my internet problem. My guess is that Theo didn't see that I wasn't on the server so he banned me thinking I just put props there to make it so people cant get out. But that wasn't my intention at all. But anyway I didn't make an unban request at the time because I didn't know how to do it I was very new to the server and forums. thinking I just put props there to make it so people cant get out. But that wasn't my intention at all. If this ban could be removed from my record that would be great, thanks!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638909&b=3]
I'm afraid that we require evidence before we remove any bans.
You're appealing a very old ban, and we won't remove it just because you make up an excuse two years after.

You got 24 hours to post evidence.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(02-07-2015, 02:31 AM)Enzyme Wrote: I'm afraid that we require evidence before we remove any bans.
You're appealing a very old ban, and we won't remove it just because you make up an excuse two years after.

You got 24 hours to post evidence.

Unfortunately there's no evidence but I did PM Theo on the forums a few hours later after he banned me about how i lost internet connection. He might actually still have the pm I sent to him ( I guess I sent it to him on my first forums account that I don't use cause I cant find it in my sent messages box ) I hope he didn't delete it. How would I be able to get it from him?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638909&b=3]
You sending a PM doesn't prove your innocence I'm afraid, and there is therefore no reason why this ban would be removed from your record.

Denied.
Banned player failed to prove his innocence by supplying sufficient evidence.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator