I Didn't Know The Rules
Your name: HepTube
Your ban ID: 58668
Banned by: [FL] Laurenz
Reason: Punchwhoring/FearRP
Involved: Type a
Why we should unban you: I should be unbanned because I didn't read the rules properly. I was banned for punchwhoring because I punched a police officer by accident because of lag. I was arrested by this police officer for 15 minutes for dangerous driving which was driving on the wrong side of the road when I wasn't. This was false arrest. As you could see I was very annoyed and raged by punching a police officer. Now I know this is bad but if you punched or assaulted a police officer in real life then you might get a prison sentence or maybe even a heavy fine. You wouldn't get banned from doing anything. That is unrealistic and could actually be classed as FailRp by the admin.

I thoroughly understand that I have done something wrong and that I will never do it again. I have learnt my lesson and i'm truly sorry for my bad doing.

Please unban me as I am still reasonably new to the server.
At 43 hours you still hadn't read the rules?
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
I didn't realize there were so many.
It's your responsibility to ensure that you both know and understand all of our rules, and you accept the risk of being banned when you do not read the rules. I don't see why the banning administrator should reduce or remove your ban.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (HepTube, STEAM_0:1:59704526) will stand as issued with slight alteration.
Please note, your suspension was valid, however on the note that I do feel you have learnt a lesson from this I will lower it by five hours.

[FL] Diggy
Server Administrative Team
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator