Unban Request - AGuyNamedDilan
Your name: Symentric.

Your ban ID: 58667

Banned by: [FL] Laurenz

Reason: Fear RP

Involved: Wuulfii

Why we should unban you: The initial offence did not need a gun to be shown, he was just entering our car, however was tased by a police officer. He was then un-tased, we drove off and when our car stopped and we got out I was banned.
The moment your friend entered the vehicle, you sped off, the officer had a gun pointed at your car the entire time, then you got out of the car and broke FearRP once more by running from the officer when his tazer was out.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
I drove off because I assume the situation was sorted after my friend was un-tased. He hadn't done anything wrong, so when he got in the car I went to continue with what we were planning to do. In addition, the reason I drove off whilst the gun was pointed at me is because I couldn't see him. The Police Officer was behind me, hence I couldn't tell he was holding a gun.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (Symentric, STEAM_0:1:74298135) will stand as issued.
Please note, you violated our rules on FearRP twice, I find your story very hard to believe as you continued to speed off when the officer was yelling for you to get out..

[FL] Diggy
Server Administrative Team
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator