funniest/weirdest reason you have gotten into trouble
Two students came into my class during history to talk about some event coming up, my teacher told them to leave in quite a rude way, talking over them and waving her hands at them to leave, me being the posh b**** I am (JK). I said out loud as a joke "so rude" just those 2 words and she freaked and I got isolation ;-;

Me and my friend were doing an experiment in science, we had a beaker in our bunsen burner with water in the beaker and a test tube in the beaker with some water in it aswell, I lifted the test tube up and the water overflowed into my hands and in panic I threw the tube at a wall and it shattered, I got a bad enough burn and my teacher gave out to me, thankfully I wasnt punished.

I tried to help my friend doing a forward roll in PE, apparently I nearly broke his neck and got isolation ;-;

Messages In This Thread
RE: funniest/weirdest reason you have gotten into trouble - by Dauntless - 02-12-2015, 11:10 PM
RE: funniest/weirdest reason you have gotten into trouble - by Deleted User - 09-27-2016, 10:40 AM
RE: funniest/weirdest reason you have gotten into trouble - by Deleted User - 09-27-2016, 10:42 AM