funniest/weirdest reason you have gotten into trouble
This was a while ago, but still one of the worst reasons to kick me out.

I was in one of the class rooms, and complained about how it was too hot next to the heater as it was summer and she had all the windows closed and heating on. I casually raised my hand and asked to move to the free chair on my left, and she told me that she doesn't care if I'm too hot. I always hated this teacher anyway, she felt the same back. I turned around and said "Well, I care, so I'll move myself", which then started her off and had a go at me questioning why I didn't raise my hand, even though I did and she responded. She still refused to move me away from the heater so I just walked out and sat in the room next door. Good times.

I also ended up getting in trouble for another terrible reason. At the end of IT, myself and a mate was having a bit of banter and I literally gently pushed him into a table. I then get told she's stuck stuff on my account saying I threw another child across the room, and made me and him write incident statements, which we literally both wrote 'it was banta' on, exact same on both and that was the end of that. They did email my mum about it and she just laughed, so all in all, good result.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 2 users Like Wood's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Conn

Messages In This Thread
RE: funniest/weirdest reason you have gotten into trouble - by Wood - 02-04-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: funniest/weirdest reason you have gotten into trouble - by Deleted User - 09-27-2016, 10:40 AM
RE: funniest/weirdest reason you have gotten into trouble - by Deleted User - 09-27-2016, 10:42 AM