Border Patrol RP
Today, myself and a few others decided to create a border between the city and the outside city.
We did this rp for about 3-4 hours and it was really fun to experience the great roleplayers of fearless come by and go from the border. Border Patrol stopped any criminals or law breakers passing into the city. We had a computer room to the side to access databases and what not. We used the breathalyzer on some drunk people and overall had a great time.

Screenshots:

[Image: Vm9SRP6.jpg]

[Image: cazBBLj.jpg]

Members:

[FL:RP] Hostage
Bradley
Hartree
[HG] Flares
M.dot

Summary: The 'RP' went on for a decent amount of time and was a great experience for everybody that had joined in and even passed by. We also got Mavi involved when he crashed into the border and we had to drive him home and test if he was drinking. We all hope to do the roleplay again sometime and get more people involved in the action. The roleplay had some great moments and some bad moments when people couldn't roleplay properly. But nevertheless, I thank everybody that joined and we hoped everybody enjoyed the roleplay while it lasted.
Ex-Server Teacher
The following 2 users Like Bradley's post:
  • Altoria, Nuka
Nice Cheese it was fun and a black-red wheeled BMW flew over beside the Border Control. Right above my head.
It was nice, but we had to put the man to stop and arrest. But he got injured.
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Bradley
Very nice, looks great!
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Bradley
An officer even brought me home when I got a little ill!

Amazing RP guys. I was stunned!
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Bradley
(02-03-2015, 10:15 PM)Mavis Dracula Wrote: An officer even brought me home when I got a little ill!

Amazing RP guys. I was stunned!

That officer may of been me, haha. Great RP though!
Ex-Server Teacher
Shame I didn't see it, good job folks.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
We will do it more times Smile

Perhaps on a different loction.
I can imagine that it was great! Keep up the good work!
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 1 user Likes MrTreeGames's post:
  • Altoria