BenGB - UBR
Your Name: BenGB

Your ban ID: 45579

Banned by: Console

Reason: Terms of Service

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: During my 10/11 months i have been banned i have had time to reflect on my rude and vulgar actions/remarks, i have also had time to mature and know to think about consequences of my actions before doing so. 
I am sincerely sorry about the comments said and wish i could go back because i have had some pretty fun times within the FL community and made some great friends. 
I do understand as to why I was banned and accepted the ban but i would like to come back with a clean slate and prove to you that i have changed as i did put a lot of hours into FL. 
You have eleven prior suspensions and you've barely touched the surface of putting effort into your Unban Request.
Why should you be unbanned?
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
i really dont understand how you want me to exaggerate how sorry i am for what i did as i said sorry and explained that i was immature back then, also that i have grown up since then and i have been banned 11 times yes most of which for minor offences which i took on the chin.
Your attitude regarding the whole situation during the time was pathetic at best.

In the words of yourself, "lol fl can suck my dead nanas fanny flaps paaaaaahahahahahahaa."

Denied.