Unban Sally
Your name: [FL:RP] Sally McSaggytits (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID: 58652 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: [FL] Raptor (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)

Reason: Misuse of car modding tool. (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)

Involved: - (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

Why we should unban you: I should be unbanned or have my ban shortened because this was the first time I ever used the car tool. All I was told not to abuse it e.g. color government cars, but nothing else. I had been wanting to get this job for a while and I thought that changing my own car colors was okay. I am obliged by my clan to change the color to dark black. I spawned the car I needed to change, changed it, drove to the parking place, and spawned another car to edit, after which I was banned. I did not know that it was dissalowed to mod your own cars however I am deeply sorry for not realising that it was not allowedm so I ask I be unbanned because of being misinformed. (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
When I gave you the tool you were going to do an RP for it, what I saw is that you left the RP when to the city and started modifying your own cars instead of actually doing the RP.

The reason we give it to people is for them to do RP, not for their own personal use.
Denied.