Tyler:TJD UBR
Your name: [EX:M] Tyler

Your ban ID: 54204

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Random hostaging. 12th ban

Involved:

Why we should unban you:
Before i go any further, This UBR also includes the reason for double accounting.
Ok the reason i have decided to make this unban request is because i feel that i deserve one more chance, I understand that you don't get one unless the bans were far apart however before you start going "You don't deserve it" Please hear me out. I first joined this server when i had around 10 - 20 hours on gmod, I joined with a friend called alex and then i met at least 20 new friends from this server, Anyway like i said i had extremely low hours so i had absolutely no clue what RDM/NLR/FailRP/FearRP ment, Everytime i was banned i was extremely confused but i understand that now and i kick myself every time i think about it, Even though i was banned at least 4 times at this point i still decided to donate exactly £50 (£10 donator rank and $40 for money) so i obviously loved this server if i decided to donate that much. Anyway let's actually get to the point now, I was casually driving down the city in my BMW because i liked to show of my car and police started shooting at me (Reason is still unknown) So i turned around and i see a police officer with a pistol aimed straight at me so i managed to get his name then park around the corner, I then went into Nexus and asked him to follow me into the offices when i pulled a gun out and said that he was being taken as a hostage for damaging my car, At this point Enzyme was here questioning me. He said why i did it so i explained that he shot my car and he said "Thats not what i asked for" so he asked me again, I then fell silent questioning myself to off what he ment by this. I had already told him so i was extremely confused. I was then told that the guy i had hostaged was not the person that shot my car so i knew i was going to get banned, This wasn't really an exuse or accident when it comes to CityRP so i put in chat "Good bye everyone" because i was going to shortly be banned. See now i don't dislike any staff members because they do their job correctly and i know this was a well deserved ban, However i don't think it should of been a permanent ban as in my eyes i didn't see myself breaking any rules until i was told it was the wrong person.

Now this is to explain why i double accounted ( "i" didn't actually do it). So my friend Ryan Roe came round for a sleep over one night and whilst i was on my computer he went on my old laptop, Around this time i was paying for my own DarkRP server so we was having some fun on their with a few others friends, We was playing for around 2 hours and then got extremely bored. We joined around 5 different server such as Prophunt/TTT/Jailbreak and so on... I told him to find a new server to play on and i would join him ( He was on my dads account that i used the family sharing on ) So he decided to join CityRP, he was facing completely opposite to me so i couldn't see his screen ( I actually phoned him to tell me what he had done so i can write this) Once he had joined the server he changed his name and job (That's all i was told) Then he got banned. He starts to chuckle and says "wtf look ahaha I got banned straight away, Why !?!?!" I was laughing myself until i saw "banned for double accounting" and my face totally changed, I was so upset because this is my most favourite server and the only server i have donated on actually. This basically ruined all my chances of getting unbanned.

Want to know why i'm still trying to get unbanned ? Because
1. I did not double account to avoid a ban
2. I donated alot of money
3. I had over 200 hours play time
4. I had spent alot of my time getting all the items in my invetory
5. I miss all my friends that are still currently playing this server such as Little big horn, Kie, Georgy, DrunkPotatoe

I would also like to add that during my time of being banned i have become a
Head-Admin on the "Veitnam TDM server"
Moderator on the "Werwolf gaming DarkRP server"
Moderator on the "WW2 TDM server"
I'm mostly on the VDM server so please come and speak with me if you wish, My name will be "101st SFC Haazey" I will be called "Haazey" on the other servers

I'm not asking for a full unban, I'm just asking for 1 chance to prove to you that i'm not a little minge anymore
[Image: IbHBvag.png]
If you like BMW M4's +rep me.
This is your third unban request for this ban. A third unban request will never be taken into consideration no longer how long the ban is.

Denied.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]