Unban Request
Your name: Inyun

Your ban ID: 58511

Banned by: Console/Sir Crow (can explain)

Reason: Double Accounting to avoid ban/Racism

Involved: Friend, other people of server and me

Why we should unban you: Hello!  Most of my ban can be reasonably explained.  Let me start from the beginning.  Yesterday, I had some friends come over to my house so we could watch some college basketball.  Things got a bit, ah, out of hand you could say, and alcohol came into the mix of the party.  Now, while I was intoxicated, 2 of my friends decided it would be funny to go on my account and try to get it banned in multiple games, which Fearless RP was one, along with other games such as CS:GO and League of Legends.  I didn't realize until today that they had decided to do this, and it was fine to me, since this has happened before and I have a lot of classes to study for currently.  If you check New Jersey right now (where I live) however, we are caught in the middle of a blizzard, and school is cancelled for tomorrow.  I figured that I could play some Fearless with my friends, so I went on Garrys mod only to remember that I was banned.  Up to this point I believe that my ban could have been repealed, but this is where I messed up: instead of checking the rules of Fearless RP, I tried to make a duplicate account and play on Fearless while I had a ban.  At that time I did not know that creating a second account and playing on Garry's mod with it was bannable, and if I did know I would have just created a thread asking for my ban to be repealed.  Usually I am fairly good on fearless rp: I contribute to roleplaying, I try to make others enjoy their time on the server and I generally try to  have fun.

I am not asking for my ban to be completely repealed, but I am asking for a reduced time on it.  Yes, I realize that I should not have made a second account.  At the time of creating one, I did not realize that it was considered a bannable offense.  If I did know that, I would have created a forum asking for my original ban to be taken away.  However, I am not perfect, and I did not know all the rules for Fearless.  Hopefully this will not be my last time on the server and my fellow gamers will be able to understand my situation.  However, if this is the last time that I will ever be on the server, it was great spending all those memories on this server and enjoying my time with all you guys.
You failed to adhere to my warning in OOC after your first outbreak of racism, which I felt wasn't completely racist, however you did mean it as a racist comment. You then went all out with it. You had been banned for racism. I don't care if you had been drunk, high, half dead, what ever. When you're account is playing on our servers, the actions of the account user will be punished if he/she is found to be breaking rules. You thought it would be funny to get banned, you got banned for one day.

After that, you decided to attempt to sneak by your ban, failure to do so lead to a permanent ban. You thought it would be funny to get banned, I hope it's still funny.

Denied.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]