Goodbye people.
(01-26-2015, 09:45 PM)Antares Wrote: Damn, it's a shame to see you leave. You've been a great player and friend.

I'll never forget your drunken abuse thread on myself and Enzyme <3

Let's not start about that....
Cya man. You was a nice guy to know.
Good luck mate, I applaud you putting your IRL life before your online life.
Saw you around sometimes, and RP'd with you a bit. Surprising to see you go, but it's understandable why. Hope you have a good life in the future, and everything turns out better.

Best of luck to ya.
The following 1 user Likes Sirrus's post:
  • Weecow
You're really cool.

Good luck in programming!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Weecow
Ah damn.. It's sad to see you leave buddy. See you around and good luck with the programming!
The following 1 user Likes Lightbeer's post:
  • Weecow
I remember when you first properly started here... sad to see you go, good luck with RL and best of luck for the future.
The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • Weecow
Goodbye Weecow, best of luck with the course Smile
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Weecow
Sad to see you leave. Even though I don't know you that good. You took me in even though my RP isn't the greatest you can think of. Despite this, you helped me with understanding some things and making my RP better, you may not even know this yourself but it's true. You are a really nice guy and I wish you all the best with your programming and all the other stuff in life. I did not expect you to leave, but I respect your choices and I think you made a very wise descision.

Goodbye pal, we will stay in contact on Steam. I hope to see you once again on FL.
-- Comment made via Toaster
The following 1 user Likes Source's post:
  • Weecow
Weecow, nuuuuuu!

Good luck man, and feel free to message me on Steam anytime!

-Falc.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • Weecow