Goodbye people.
This time I expect it to be forever, and I hope because gaming is starting to take a major part in my life which I don't want anymore. In these years, I met alot of great people online which is awesome of course. Had a good time but sadly, online people are all over the world and all you can do is chat and sit behind a desk and play a game. What realised is that my social life is decreasing and I become less productive in everything. I just started my programming course which I love to do, but I don't want it to be disrupted by a freaking game.
I currently run a clan with Jan, which I still love and will still support but won't run as underboss anymore because for obvious reasons.

Some of you might think "Weecow leaving for the.. What was it? 3th time now?". Well you're damn right, it's the 3th time I guess. I tried leaving before but I was too weak and returned, this time it won't happen I might just post on the forum to keep updated with all you because that's not taking my social life. I will still be online on steam due to making stuff on the computer, so I'm always up for a good chat.

My friends here know who they are and know I love 'em, same as for the Camorro Family.

Goodbye people
Sad to see you leave, but I wish you the best of luck in the future!
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Weecow
Goodluck with the course! Goodbye
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Weecow
Weecow, damnit.

You are my best friend on Fearless, we could share anything with eachother. This may sound silly, but you were someone that really motivated me clan wise and community wise. You were one of the people that motivated me to stay at the community, even if I had no real reason to, it's going to be really differend without you.

Goodbye mate, we will stay in contact on Steam and maybe one day in real life too.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Weecow, Bowiii
Goodbye man, I can still remember the first time I set eyes on 'Club Weecow' and asked to be a security guard for it, good memories those were.
I wish you luck in your life and truly hope you can succeed in it.

C'est la vie.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Weecow
(01-26-2015, 09:28 PM)Jan Wrote: Weecow, damnit.

You are my best friend on Fearless, we could share anything with eachother. This may sound silly, but you were someone that really motivated me clan wise and community wise. You were one of the people that motivated me to stay at the community, even if I had no real reason to, it's going to be really differend without you.

Goodbye mate, we will stay in contact on Steam and maybe one day in real life too.

I will meet you when we can.
The following 2 users Like Weecow's post:
  • Greed^, Source

I will miss you Weecow :*(
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Zecon's post:
  • Weecow
We never really got to play much together, but you definitely had my respect.

Best of luck for you!
The following 1 user Likes Joykill's post:
  • Weecow
Damn, it's a shame to see you leave. You've been a great player and friend.

I'll never forget your drunken abuse thread on myself and Enzyme <3

Also,

Spoiler :
3th

The following 2 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Enzyme, Weecow
See you around, WeeMoo. Good luck with life and all that stuff that's out there!
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Weecow