Goodbye people.
Au revoir!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I dunno what to say..

You meant a shit lot to me in Fearless and my roleplay experience will be decreased at some point no matter what.
I really hope for your return one day and i really hope that you can get your production routine in tact once agian.

Goodbye, Weecow..
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • Weecow
Damn, altough we've only spoken once its clear that you've left your mark on the community, a positive mark i 'd say! Best of luck with life and the programming course!
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Weecow
I feel you man, goodluck.
The following 1 user Likes Nyander's post:
  • Weecow
Sad to see you go... You've always been there in my time being on FL. Its gonna be wierd without you wandering around. Farewell, man.
The following 1 user Likes TheCasanova's post:
  • Weecow
Sad to see you go man! but i hope your social life becomes better, i had that stage in my life man. good luck in the future dude!
I'm not sad to see you go Weecow. It takes a lot to address an issue that is effecting your life in a way you do not like. I hope you find your center and get some balance back, maybe we'll see you then. Best wishes and much love, bro.
I can relate a lot to what you mean man, in a good way for you, good to see you go. See ya mate!
Goodbye friend!

I will miss you a lot as we have had some very fun times. Hopefully we can remain in touch! Cheese

Good luck for your future.
Regards,
aviator
Very valid reason for leaving the community, best of luck with your programming course.

Cya!