Report: sebkill2001
Name of player: sebkill2001

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95558041

Time in GMT: 5ish PM GMT

Server:  V33X

Summary: Randomly shooting in the air.

Evidence:
That was moonpie pls closed and i habe evidenc wäre you habe Brocken fairrp
German gaming proverb : Liegt der Camper tot im Keller war der rusher wieder schneller liegt der rusher tot daneben hat der camper ein Kollegen , liegen alle drei im eck gibt 's ein Cheater so ein Dreck. Cheese
Sorry my tablat is Bad.
And stop breaking fearrp that is not the first time!
German gaming proverb : Liegt der Camper tot im Keller war der rusher wieder schneller liegt der rusher tot daneben hat der camper ein Kollegen , liegen alle drei im eck gibt 's ein Cheater so ein Dreck. Cheese
If you feel I have broken rules please make another thread about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So and its not evidenc you can only habe hear a Glock and not a deagel and whene you See the Regel shoot and the coleone note . than we was seaking about a Glock and i have hould up my deagel as you come to me and the rebel.
You can clearly see you and your friend shooting (see separate player report) you also ran into a passive RP (blood donor) and shot at the roof (no evidence of this)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding randomly shooting in the air
Suspension will be applied for a 6 hour weapons blacklist and a forum ban for lying in the courthouse.

[FL] Raptor
Server Administrative Team