CityRP Update "Red Alert"
(02-20-2015, 03:44 PM)Mavis Dracula Wrote: I'm happy to announce that the Red Alert update continues! All the remaining updates will arrive in week 9. So be prepared!

Yay! Great job Mavis! I was gonna say something cheap like "Illuminati Confirmed" but...let's just say that I quite frankly didn't want to. 
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Awesome! Yeah, great job mate!
(02-21-2015, 11:56 AM)Marshmallow Wrote: Why is there no police vehicle. Are we seriously keeping the old ford crown vic modells?. Please at least update them to sgm standart so would have an interior like the current taxi-cab and thereefore would be able to enjoy patrols witha  police computer and a bit more (the 2007 ford vic has also got a better field of view from the inside).
However i find it rather sad that we might not get anything new like the Ford Turus or the Chevy modells: Impala, Tahoe or suburban. All those are avaible with photon and/or other  systems and they look great. (The tahoe is also quite suitable for the firedepaertment).
Please give us a bit more variety in the garage (and all thoose "undercover cars" could be simply replaced by the Chevy Impala [i know that there are forbidden - and they look terrile as well]

Dont take this post to seriously but I do think its sad that after all this amazing updates we will still have the one-vehicle departments.

I agree with you as far as the models for the police vehicles go and am pushing for updated vehicles that I can revamp textures on. As far as trucks go there is something in the works for the Raptor, stay tuned.
The following 2 users Like Noble's post:
  • Benporium, BoxAbout
(02-21-2015, 11:56 AM)Marshmallow Wrote: Why is there no police vehicle. Are we seriously keeping the old ford crown vic modells?. Please at least update them to sgm standart so would have an interior like the current taxi-cab and thereefore would be able to enjoy patrols witha  police computer and a bit more (the 2007 ford vic has also got a better field of view from the inside).
However i find it rather sad that we might not get anything new like the Ford Turus or the Chevy modells: Impala, Tahoe or suburban. All those are avaible with photon and/or other  systems and they look great. (The tahoe is also quite suitable for the firedepaertment).
Please give us a bit more variety in the garage (and all thoose "undercover cars" could be simply replaced by the Chevy Impala [i know that there are forbidden - and they look terrile as well]

Dont take this post to seriously but I do think its sad that after all this amazing updates we will still have the one-vehicle departments.

The Crown Victorias in game are the best all around vehicle, and anyone that trys to argue that simply hasnt learned how to drive the vehicle yet. I do not support getting rid of the vic, but I would support running the upgraded interior, and getting another police vehicle.

I vote no on almost all chevys except the Tahoe, and highly support the Explorer or Taurus.
The following 1 user Likes TheAwesomeAuston's post:
  • Sauce
Tahoe, and MAYBE the Suburban would be acceptable. Any other Chevys would require constant repair and would not be worth the effort. As for the Fords, the Tuarus is too tiny and ugly, and there isn't really a need for another Police Sedan. Basically, I think the only good options for Police vehicles would be a Tahoe or Explorer (In addition to the Vic)
lol
Beta Siren Lights are added! They will be improved later.
The following 4 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Noble, Mustang, SourLemon, Sauce
(02-23-2015, 07:29 PM)Mavis Dracula Wrote: Beta Siren Lights are added! They will be improved later.

Good start!
(02-23-2015, 07:29 PM)Mavis Dracula Wrote: Beta Siren Lights are added! They will be improved later.

Dear god....

Soul walks in: There is more

No....

(ugly tf2 joke)
Video 
Quick Preview of the Lights!
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
The following 1 user Likes BlackForestAdam's post:
  • Burnett
The mistery!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY1Ek1B57X8
(Thanks Pinky for filming it!)
The following 9 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • SoulRipper, Rain, Ivan Tempski, DarkAngelx, Mustang, Tomo, James_Gaff, Pinky, Jayjayflutter