CityRP Update "Red Alert"
So when are the updates comming? In some weeks?

Really appreciate the work Mavis Smile
The update will come out when they're ready. The DDOS attacks have slowed it down and they have been delayed. Constantly posting asking when it will come out will not make it come faster.
The following 3 users Like Venom's post:
  • Wood, TheMJ, Waterloo
will the updates ever stop being delayed? i was really exited for the emergency lights.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
The following 2 users Like Georgy's post:
  • Marsh, SixPackSoCali
Not knowing kinda hurts... But i'm pretty sure they will be here soon!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638909&b=3]
Because of the constant attacks and the fact the servers are unplayable it stops the creation/development of new stuff, it's probably going to be a while if it doesn't stop.
Patience, people!
The following 2 users Like [FL:RP] Fela's post:
  • Wood, Tomo
I can surely understand that this was not planned neither anything you could have foreseen or prevented. And I also understand that you are doing a great and heavy duty job. However it is rather unfortunate that an els which was debated for over 3 month ("they will be added during the next week" said by an admin around november 2014). Then the top lights as well as the other updates got officially announce, everything was just fine and now its delayed again. ELS has been announced for half a year, and is now delayed again. Even if this is a difficult update it is a bit unfortunate that we have to wait for half a year for things, other servers had for the last 1,5-2 years.
This might seem a bit too harsh and i would like to apologize for that. However its a thing you cant deny.
Never the less i appreciate the awsome job youve done so far and I would like to encurrage all the readers to keep on believe and support for you.
Even if I might go back to my other games. Would be nice to now when we could expect any good news
The following 1 user Likes Marsh's post:
  • SixPackSoCali
ELS isn't beibg used, a custom system is.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
When will the updates be rescheduled?
It sucks that the server is being nearly constantly DDoSed. One suggestion for you, Mavis. The new HUD is great, but could you please add a see-through black background behind the HUD as it looks a bit messy at the moment.
The following 1 user Likes 360n0sc0pez420's post:
  • DarkAngelx