CityRP Update "Red Alert"
Aight then Sweet. Nice job Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]
Why do you keep delaying the mechanic job?
(02-03-2015, 06:33 PM)[FL:RP] Cpt John Soap MacTavis Wrote: Why do you keep delaying the mechanic job?
It may not be ready to be added in to the server, give it time.
(02-03-2015, 06:48 PM)SourLemon Wrote:
(02-03-2015, 06:33 PM)[FL:RP] Cpt John Soap MacTavis Wrote: Why do you keep delaying the mechanic job?
It may not be ready to be added in to the server, give it time.

Or there is no point in releasing it right now since the servers are having difficulties and why implement it when no one is playing and you can spend more time on it.
It's almost impossible to code on BETA with DDoS guys, please be patient. Mavis can't test anything, and I can't even code my updates without the BETA server staying up as it's impossible to work with.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 2 users Like Wood's post:
  • evilmat360, Matrix_
To whoever is DDoSing Fearless, are you having fun? Do you obtain some form of morbid curiosity amid delaying these inevitable updates from happening? Fearless is strong, and will persist.
(02-03-2015, 10:39 PM)Matrix_ Wrote: To whoever is DDoSing Fearless, are you having fun? Do you obtain some form of morbid curiosity amid delaying these inevitable updates from happening? Fearless is strong, and will persist.

Meh, he/she's the kid that's wasting money on a botnet, most likely using his/her pocket money. FLs player base is strong enough to survive some attacks, not to worry!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
To not delay any more updates I made some lights in the v2d tunnels. Thanks Noble for positioning and me for coding them lights. Lets lower CDM!
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Noble
(02-04-2015, 12:49 AM)Mavis Dracula Wrote: To not delay any more updates I made some lights in the v2d tunnels. Thanks Noble for positioning and me for coding them lights. Lets lower CDM!

Just for v2d? Or are you soon going to do the same on v33x? That would be awesome!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638909&b=3]
(02-03-2015, 11:08 PM)Wood Wrote:
(02-03-2015, 10:39 PM)Matrix_ Wrote: To whoever is DDoSing Fearless, are you having fun? Do you obtain some form of morbid curiosity amid delaying these inevitable updates from happening? Fearless is strong, and will persist.

Meh, he/she's the kid that's wasting money on a botnet, most likely using his/her pocket money. FLs player base is strong enough to survive some attacks, not to worry!

I think it's a hacker, he enjoys DDoSing, he has fun doing it, I think it's a kid that doesen't enjoy being banned, he/she gets banned a lot.

Some of those people get paid to do that, some are anonymous, they get hired at a secret base, the F.B.I can track the Hackers or DDoSers and arrest those guys.
Mexico is not safe