CityRP Update "Red Alert"
I love the new HUD and the notification system, if you don't like it I don't understand why you don't contribute one yourself, but one problem I have been having is running out of petrol constantly, I don't know if it's because small or notification or just me being blind, great job on the new HUD!
The following 5 users Like Smex's post:
  • Borislove, Nacreas, Noble, Voluptious, James_Gaff
Good Job Mavis, love the HUD
The mechanic job must be really screwed up for it to be pushed to the 8th. :(
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638909&b=3]
(02-02-2015, 06:12 AM)[FL:RP] Jayjayflutter Wrote: The mechanic job must be really screwed up for it to be pushed to the 8th. Sad

It should be very good if they spend more time into it.
[Image: RK_zps7yf6fcdd.png]
Thanks Dig for awesome Sig!

How is it screwed up because it's being pushed later? It gives more time to be developed, which makes it better.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Voluptious
Let's not stress out Mavis who is working on the new updates.

They will come, but a bit delayed at worst. And that's no wonder with all these DDoS attacks.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 6 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Nyander, Nacreas, Netko, RK-Fin, Wood, Mustang
Mavis is doing a good job, who gives a toss if they're a few days delayed, c'mon, the amount of updates he is bringing to us is hard work.
I agree. And like stated, with all the crap that has been going on this weekend with the attacks it is no wonder things are getting a bit delayed. The best things come to those that wait as they say. I'd rather see it done right than on time. Keep up the good work Mavis!
Fighting fires so you don't have to.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:5102768&b=13]
amazing update - so excited to get one big step furtherCheese may i ask wether we wil se photon? or some other stunnig technology
All these updates are great. Pity we can't get on the server most of the time to take advantage of them :|
[Image: giphy.gif]