CityRP Update "Red Alert"
No need discussing the HUD right now, Mavis is working on a new one and we think it will be better. Will be very soon released.

More space for the game, smaller HUD elements.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • SourLemon, Waterloo
Oh, also, do note the "plants" update also includes a complete reramp of the chef system. I've nerfed many of the currently OP foods, including Chinese hunger reheal.

With this, comes a new recipe system. I won't give away what they are yet, but it'll allow you to combine certain foods to make better foods/meals, which will heal your hunger more and some will do some special things.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Humla
(01-28-2015, 05:02 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I think fishing is fine, should be fun too, not wanting to wait 10 minutes for 1 fish.

If fishing is left as it is now and not brought into line with the new food system, the entire revamp will be a moot point, why spend time growing food and spending the effort maintaining it, and cooking better food types, when you can just fish for a minute and have the same result?

It will end up as it is now where no one buys anything but fish and chinese food because they work the best, and have the least effort to obtain.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 6 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • Noble, Nevy, [FL:RP] Fela, Joey Skylynx, livkx, Waterloo
Cannot wait for this update, looking forward to 'the mystery'
Quote:Plants ( Grow your own fruits and vegetables as chef to sell or mix )
Took you guys long enough.
Still don't agree with the pots though, you really should have a stranded system.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
The following 3 users Like Joey Skylynx's post:
  • Nevy, BlackDog, Noble
Finally great work Mavis kept the good content comming!
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
(01-29-2015, 04:48 AM)Joey Skylynx Wrote:
Quote:Plants ( Grow your own fruits and vegetables as chef to sell or mix )
Took you guys long enough.
Still don't agree with the pots though, you really should have a stranded system.

That is a planned system, but I'm the one coding plants and recipes and due to restrictions I can't code a system like that at this moment in time.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
That was caused by a DDoS attack, not by maintenance.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Benporium
Wondering why they keep DDoSing some little servers instead of focusing on better games. I guess human stupidity is really endless. (Not meant anything to insult FL....)
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • Benporium
I've taken a look on the new HUD, and if I have to be honest, I dont like it. I've been used to seeing the old HUD since ever, so its probably just because its new. I dont like the fact that health, hunger etc is on the right side instead of left. Also, the background being removed doesn't make it any better.
The following 1 user Likes TheCasanova's post:
  • Falc