CityRP Update "Red Alert"
5 plants at the moment, may be extended to 6.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Is it going to operate much like weed pots, where you can use anyones pots?
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(01-28-2015, 08:08 AM)BlackDog Wrote: Is it going to operate much like weed pots, where you can use anyones pots?

I certainly hope so.
(01-27-2015, 05:05 PM)Jono Wrote: The new notifications are disgusting in my opinion. It's obnoxiously colourful, and detracts from your attention every time it comes up. I don't get what was wrong with them before? A picture isn't needed on the car notification, either.

"Looks so much like DarkRP."

Not sure if anyone else feels the same, but I propose that you either make this optional, or at least let one change the intensity/colour of the notification..Honestly it looks amateurish.

Have not seen the government related ones though, so cannot comment upon them.

I have to say I disagree. 

Also, saying that it looks too much like DarkRP just makes you look stupid. Or whoever said that.

I like it how it is, it doesn't really draw my attention, and heck if it does. I am pretty sure that's what notifications are for, to notify you. They aren't meant to be overseen.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
BlackDog
Yeah, you can use other peoples pots
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Shahmen Wrote:
Jono Wrote:The new notifications are disgusting in my opinion. It's obnoxiously colourful, and detracts from your attention every time it comes up. I don't get what was wrong with them before? A picture isn't needed on the car notification, either.

Not sure if anyone else feels the same, but I propose that you either make this optional, or at least let one change the intensity/colour of the notification..Honestly it looks amateurish.

Also, saying that it looks too much like DarkRP just makes you look stupid. Or whoever said that.

I like it how it is, it doesn't really draw my attention, and heck if it does. I am pretty sure that's what notifications are for, to notify you. They aren't meant to be overseen.
Agreed
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Sounds awesome, wp guys, shame I wont be there for realease ;-;
Looking forward to it Wink

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Hostaging this thread to tell you small bug has been fixed: some models of remote keys were out of proportion.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
(01-28-2015, 11:03 AM)Shahmen Wrote:
(01-27-2015, 05:05 PM)Jono Wrote: The new notifications are disgusting in my opinion. It's obnoxiously colourful, and detracts from your attention every time it comes up. I don't get what was wrong with them before? A picture isn't needed on the car notification, either.

I quoted that, as someone said it in OOC, and I did agree with them. In my opinion, it's too vibrant, and doesn't fit in well with the feel of the server. It's something I expect to see within a DarkRP server, or atleast how they were when I played them a lot a couple of years ago.

It's more that to me, it's too distracting. I personally thought it was 'obvious' enough before, but this seemed to be too 'in-your-face' to me. That's why I requested to make it optional, as I know already some people like the change, and some people hate it.
A more fitting signature.