CityRP Update "Red Alert"
My prediction is that the big secret is gun updates (Please give us new guns *wink wink* Wink)
Yippeee! Nice job, can't wait! XD
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
When i saw Mavis getting Dev. i knew lots of new updates will come shortly, Thanks mavis for your work  Heart
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Really awesome, I am so mad that I am going to my dad on Thursday and u don't have a computer there. My head is going to blew up. I can't have 2 weeks without fearless and I can't believe 2 weeks thinking about all the new updates. Man ? what am I going to do? Anyway, awesome new updates and a awesome developer.
Monday's features were pushed and will all be live upon crashes!

Quick update on the plants, I've decided to go with Citizens and Chefs, but you must buy supplies from a chef.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • BlackDog
Don't worry about the cars, only the ambulance and firetruck will be replaced, for higher quality ones. I'll probably do the handling and seats, as I've done that for every car.

Thanks to Mavis, the new notifications are looking similar but the icons have changed. The salary notification is now green, so you spot it easier. The president get's a notification of a warrant and can accept or deny it by pressing the button. This way warrants won't go unseen. Also the notifications that were in the middle of the screen are more fancy (like: You are really hungry..)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 7 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Michael, BlackDog, Nacreas, Cameron, GeorgeTheBoy, Source, James_Gaff
Both things sound good soul/wood

Out of all the updates though I am most happy about the Plants/Farming and the change from Chef only to Chef/Citizen.

The more player created economys FL has the better.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Why can't everyone plant fruits/vegetables?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(01-27-2015, 12:32 PM)Shahmen Wrote: Why can't everyone plant fruits/vegetables?

Everyone.....can.... You just need to buy the ingredients from a chef (pots + seeds)
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
The following 1 user Likes Voluptious's post:
  • Wood
I took a poll and the community wanted citizens and chefs to be able to plant it, jobs like gun dealer and underground jobs can't plant them, because that'd just be FailRP.
Kind Regards,
Wood.