CityRP Update "Red Alert"
(02-04-2015, 01:37 AM)[FL:RP] Jayjayflutter Wrote:
(02-04-2015, 12:49 AM)Mavis Dracula Wrote: To not delay any more updates I made some lights in the v2d tunnels. Thanks Noble for positioning and me for coding them lights. Lets lower CDM!

Just for v2d? Or are you soon going to do the same on v33x? That would be awesome!

V33x gets added asap.
Isnt there only one tunnel on 33x missing lights? The one between the small village and the villas BP. Compared to v2d where all the tunnels have no lighting and are in urgent need of them.
Wait, what happened to the updates?
Are they not coming?
(02-04-2015, 02:55 PM)Emil2205 Wrote: Wait, what happened to the updates?
Are they not coming?

They should be in time, they just got delayed I believe. Just be patient as these updates are a huge gameplay effect to FL.
wowowow
WOW can't wait for that Red Alert update. Especially the emergency sirens and lights Cheese
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING ABOUT DELAYED UPDATES

Just to clarify, before even more posts come in about "lack of updates" or "missing updates" or even "are they coming"

The answer is yes, they are. The DDoS has delayed the development of updates, as I've mentioned before. They are still coming, but are crossed out due to the timetable being changed due to the attacks.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 2 users Like Wood's post:
  • De CodeerHeer, MacTavish
What it got delayed? D:
You cannot expect one man to not get frustrated coding everything by himself (as far as im aware). It's delayed and not cancelled, That's what I'm gratefull for.
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
So are all of them coming next week instead?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638909&b=3]