UBR D3N
Thumbs Up 
Your name: TR1CKSHOT

Your ban ID:58431

Banned by: Console, but i believe it was Rolorox since he was the last person he was talking to.

Reason: Mass RDM, killing people as citizen for no reason, lying to staff, and disconnecting to avoid staff

Involved:

Why we should unban you:

Okay okay, so i'm just saying in advance, i know it is 100% my own responsibility for my own account, no need to say this as i'm not even defending anyone here.

So it was like maybe 4 o clock afternoon maybe 5, and Wood had this huge pot farm, as we did some business he told me i can have it if he was about to leave.
The problem was, i had to go to work at 6, so i told my little brother to play for me and do the pot thing.
Next thing, i'm going to tell everything as how HE saw it, it is his view not mine, correct me if hes wrong.
I'm not blaming anyone it's my own responsibility yes.

So the mass RDM, he told me it was because other people kept breaking nlr and came back and i.e punched him, this can be confirmed with the logs i hope as he looks quite sure.
He indeed admitted that he set his job on ''Criminal'' too late, true.
I don't know what he lied about as he is not present atm, he will be in a hour or so, i will add it if needed.

The disconnection, okay, i was right in time, as he told me he is in a conversation with a staff member.
As i walked upstairs to see what was going on, he lost connection to the server, THIS is something i'm 100% sure about, as it literally said ''Lost connection to server''.
This should be shown in the type bar for those who did not disconnect so it is kind of a ugly mistake.

This is out of his view, if this is true, in my opinion i could get a reduction or even better a unban.
Sorry again, it is indeed my OWN account so i am responsible.
You are right, you are fully responsible for your account and what happens too it. If you were going to have your brother play he should have at least been told the basic rules. But this is besides the point. 

First of all killing people because they are breaking nlr, and punching is backseat administration.

As for the lying, this is due to the fact that ingame voice chat you stated to me, that it was your brother playing and not you. Now in the courthouse you have stated that you were not even in the room at this point. 

Also you stated that he disconnected while talking to me as you were coming up. What I find weird about that is that I was talking to you (or your brother) in game and while I was typing you were typing in LOOC....

[00:22:13] TR1CKSHOT (STEAM_0:0:57009286) said: .// i really g2g
[00:22:29] TR1CKSHOT (STEAM_0:0:57009286) said: .// not you smartass
[00:22:33] TR1CKSHOT (STEAM_0:0:57009286) said: ,.. rolo i got to go

and then you happen to disconnect about 30-1 minute later.

I am purely covering all basis here. I am in no way trying to say you have lied about everything. But mainly you realize you have broken a rule. So I just want to know why you have posted an unban request then? 
(01-27-2015, 05:48 AM)Rolorox Wrote: You are right, you are fully responsible for your account and what happens too it. If you were going to have your brother play he should have at least been told the basic rules. But this is besides the point. 

First of all killing people because they are breaking nlr, and punching is backseat administration.

As for the lying, this is due to the fact that ingame voice chat you stated to me, that it was your brother playing and not you. Now in the courthouse you have stated that you were not even in the room at this point. 

Also you stated that he disconnected while talking to me as you were coming up. What I find weird about that is that I was talking to you (or your brother) in game and while I was typing you were typing in LOOC....

[00:22:13] TR1CKSHOT (STEAM_0:0:57009286) said: .// i really g2g
[00:22:29] TR1CKSHOT (STEAM_0:0:57009286) said: .// not you smartass
[00:22:33] TR1CKSHOT (STEAM_0:0:57009286) said: ,.. rolo i got to go

and then you happen to disconnect about 30-1 minute later.

I am purely covering all basis here. I am in no way trying to say you have lied about everything. But mainly you realize you have broken a rule. So I just want to know why you have posted an unban request then? 

How do you even know what i told him and what i didn't tell him?
Maybe i did but he could be stupid enough to ignore me right?

Not killing, because they break nlr, killing for the fact that they come back and try to kill or kill, it may be seen as backseat in my opinion.

I don't get the sentence about me and my brother.

I did not see him talking to you, as i came home from work i heard him upstairs talking against my mom, since she wanted him to shut down and go to bed, he shouted hey 'myname' i'm in a convo with a mod.

I never saw him talking to you, i just saw the ''lost connection to server'' message.

Why would i even try to lie if you got all evidence?
Everything i say is stated on his POV, not on mine, he may be a liar, you got the logs not him.
If he told the truth, you would've seen in the logs that he did get punched, before he killed anyone.

Honestly even i think it's quite coincidence how my mom wanted him to shut down and him having his connection lost, if you want to see this as DC'ing to avoid you then fine, whatever, but you know as good as i do that he did not disconnect by user.

Rolo, you can think it was me, no problem, won't change the punishment anyway.

To make clear, i was not in the room at all, i just went upstairs and got literally maybe a second too late to see in-game before he got the connection message.

I made a UBR for a possible reduce since he did NOT disconnect by user which your logs had to say anyway.
Denied.

The banning moderator has taken note of you changing your story with your case, thus damaging your credibility.
You've failed to provide any evidence to prove your innocence, and your account is indeed your responsibility.

Many players have claimed that their "brothers" and "cousins" have commited rulebreakages on their accounts, and they've all been banned for it. We don't ignore severe rulebreakages like these just because the player is claiming someone else did it. The fact is that this was indeed your account that did the rulebreakage, and this account has been banned.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator