Gravity unban request
Your name: (Steam friends name) [BR] Bot Gravity

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 58442

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Nevy

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) "Mass CDM"

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) Me, someone named "big brother" (310 at the time), "Hawkeye Wiegand" AKA Ban 58441

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) The ban was a mistake, I didn't mass cdm. I was blocked the cop from hitting people by spawning my car, getting in it and holding onto the brakes. Then "big brother" (the chef I told the admin/mod about but they didn't say anything or respond to me???) prop pushed me with a bathtub (apparently killing a mass amount of people if I got banned for mass cdm) and then landing into the "garage" parking spot thing. I then reported the activity again, then I got teleported, assuming they wanted a testimony for my report, and I get banned!
Please just try to talk to me for the story before just banning me right away Sad
I asked you about this and your response was simply letting me know that Big Brother was prop pushing and you failed to tell me this story you just put on this Unban Request; that your vehicle was proppushed into a crowd. Big Brother has since been banned after witnessing him proppush other vehicles and I will give you the benefit here and approve this. I will go ahead and approve this, seeing as this was a misunderstanding.
(01-25-2015, 03:32 AM)Nevy Wrote: I asked you about this and your response was simply letting me know that Big Brother was prop pushing and you failed to tell me this story you just put on this Unban Request; that your vehicle was proppushed into a crowd. Big Brother has since been banned after witnessing him proppush other vehicles and I will give you the benefit here and approve this. I will go ahead and approve this, seeing as this was a misunderstanding.

Thanks Nevy, I was just logging into the server so I may have been adjusting my headset or something when you asked. 

Thanks again, Gravity
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (BOT Gravity, STEAM_0:0:41979345) has been lifted due to the banning moderator's decision.
Please note, user's suspension will be lifted.

[FL] Diggy
Server Administrative Team
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator