BR on Mrgm3r
Name of playerMrgm3r

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:67020765

Time in GMT: Around 9:30 PM

Server: v33x

Summary: Me ItzWolfHD and Mr.Sir raided. Stryker the SRU gave up so we took him hostage. We repeatedly told they government threw /request that we have a SRU hostage don't shoot! The SRU Sergeant didn't have a gun out RIC0H the President's Guard (Man in the blacksuit) did not shoot but was shot at by Mr.Sir out of reaction of ItzWolfHD getting shot and killed my the Police Sergeant (Mrgm3r) We told everybody multiple times that we had a hostage and to not shoot, however Mrgm3r still proceeded to shoot at us. If the elevator button was not pushed I most likely would have died as he was trying to get inside the elevator after killing ItzWolfHD. (If you want proof of who was the Police Sergeant at the beginning of the video the player list appears) 

Evidence
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638909&b=3]
Request is currently under review.

Review Notes:
Evidence toward accused user (Mrgm3r, STEAM_0:1:67020765) is under examination for rule violations
Suspension undecided, your patience is appreciated greatly.
Please note, as of now it seems as though your party shot first, which annulled any prior protection FearRP gave you during the time.
Did you infact shoot first?

[FL] ____
Server Administrative Team
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(01-24-2015, 11:53 AM)Diggy Wrote: Request is currently under review.

Review Notes:
Evidence toward accused user (Mrgm3r, STEAM_0:1:67020765) is under examination for rule violations
Suspension undecided, your patience is appreciated greatly.
Please note, as of now it seems as though your party shot first, which annulled any prior protection FearRP gave you during the time.
Did you infact shoot first?

[FL] ____

No not at all we shot after ItzWolfHD was killed in the beginning of the video. ItzWolfHD is currently offline but as soon as he gets online he will confirm this all happened if it will help.
Additional evidence you can provide is appreciated.
dig

All is true as we got up we had a hostage and The Sargent shot me and down the lift as we went down

He also shot down multiple times
Its not enough but i got a second of him shooting down at us in the elevator https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC9PsLC_...e=youtu.be
And it had to be him the first video shows him trying to get in the elevator but it closed before he could so he tried ramming the elevator doors and after that he must of figured why not start shooting at them
I can Confirm this
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player (Mrgm3r, STEAM_0:1:67020765) .
Please note, the videos provided do not showcase Mrgm3r in peticuliar doing anything questionable.

[FL] Diggy
dig