Nothern Ireland - Belfast
Everytime i go traveling, i use the urbanspoon app to find nice places to eat. Shows you the closest places and the ratings etc. They also have a website.

Grats on moving though
Welcome to Britain you crazy fool
^ Another tip. Dont walk around calling it Britain. You don't know who's who lol. Some people don't take kindly to that.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-25-2015, 01:12 AM)Marty Wrote: ^ Another tip. Dont walk around calling it Britain. You don't know who's who lol. Some people don't take kindly to that.

Or calling it 'Ireland'
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • James_Gaff
Well. I get your point however that raises a discussion on a point of technicality of the name of the island lol Tounge
(01-25-2015, 02:35 AM)Marty Wrote: Well. I get your point however that raises a discussion on a point of technicality of the name of the island lol Tounge

Don't want to fill this thread up with useless stuff so PM me if you'd like a discussion about it sure.
I'm sure we've this discussion before redhand. Wink
Ah... Northern Ireland.

Its a place which has suffered IRA attacks and still does have a fear.

I suggest going to local shops like Aldi(Good stuff, Cheap prices) and possibly try getting involved in community.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

(01-24-2015, 03:11 PM)Deno Wrote: Alryt m8, welcome to Belfast!

I'm from here but in a sense new to the place as well since I just moved back after 4 years in London so I've been discovering/rediscovering a lot of things. In terms of shopping tescos is probably your best bet. In terms of nights out there's plenty on offer. Lavery's is a popular spot and it's got a pub but also turns into a bit of a club later in the night. There's a new club called Alibi which i've been to a few times and is a good laugh although it's more expensive than say Lavery's. If you want to die/get vomited on/pull a gypsy there's this place called Thompsons. It's sort of where people go at 2am when they want to keep partying. I can't truthfully say it isn't fun, but as I said... you might die. If you fancy a really good cocktail I'd recommend The Albany on the Lisburn road. It's exceptional. Apart from those places I've listed, the Queen's Student Union is really good for a few beers (it's cheap) and Filthy McNasty's (on the Dublin Road) is immensely popular.

As for food, the most infamous place in Belfast atm is 'Boojum'. I'd recommend trying their fajitas. Very tasty but I think the place is overrated. If you've any other questions about Belfast feel free to message me.

I've been to two of them bars already.  Lavery's and Filthy McNasty.  Filthy is litteraly right next door to the hotel im at.

Was at Victoria Square yesterday to buy a sim card.  Went with the three. 15 pounds for 300 minutes, 3k text and unlimited internet is a really good deal.  Now I need to start calling around to find a place to live!  Any recommendations ?
The following 1 user Likes Feffe's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
(01-24-2015, 11:07 PM)Jamster Wrote: Welcome to Britain you crazy fool

Different island.
The following 3 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Nacreas, Dauntless, Labrador