Money
Well hello there dudes and dudettes.
Iam Bowduim and i play quite frequently but i have a bit of a problem.
Me and my friends are poor and have been wondering how people with hours close to that i have are driving cars 5 tiers up and using awps with kevlar and who knows what else kind of high tech equipment.
So i come here with my distress call, not to ask for cash. But rather some tips on how to effectively gather fat stacks.
Just some general advice that could help us with the cash.
Simple. Join V2P, become the Don, place contra and tab out to watch some cool YouTube videos. Keep this up for a couple of hours and you should be 200.000 closer to your goal.
Mmhm that works but i kind of like RP :/
The following 3 users Like Bowduim's post:
  • dig, Baskingner, Greed^
(01-22-2015, 11:38 AM)Bowduim Wrote: Mmhm that works but i kind of like RP :/

[Image: cat_surpised.jpg]
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 5 users Like dig's post:
  • Bowduim, Greed^, Voluptious, equal, Craz
Oh god, i love it but yes. I hate sitting still and doing nothing. And really love just playing my character.
Get 70 pots like me and whore marijuana.

100% effective
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
So, do the bidding of my country and smoke weed everyday
You can donate for some extra cash in-game. (http://www.fearlessrp.net/donate/)

You can setup a place to "whore" contraband, however this is pretty much a solid 0 RP you will get out of it.

The President Job gives a good payout, just make sure you do a good job at it.

Good Roleplay situations can get you cash, for example running a restaurant instead of just a basic chef shop, or RP a security guard really well for a player with a bit of dollar in his pocket.

Just some ideas for you.
I've had this problem, too.

People say weed is the best way to go; however that's only the case if you have 30+ pots.
I usually just contrawhore somewhere quiet on the server until it fills up a bit, and then switch to gun dealer.

Selling shipments only as a GD can sometimes rake in money.
But I agree, I'll always be jealous of 6 hour players driving BMWs when I got mine at 400 hours...

how do you manage to get a lot of pot?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51639267&b=9]

☐ rekt ☐ not rekt ☑ tyrannosaurus rekt