Report MightyChuve and Xxmsh4rixx
(01-22-2015, 10:31 AM)MightyChuve Wrote:
(01-22-2015, 09:56 AM)[FL:RP] Ouass Wrote:
(01-22-2015, 09:50 AM)MightyChuve Wrote:
(01-22-2015, 09:00 AM)Raptor Wrote: I would like to know what were the reasons for the raid.

we were rebels and we was checking the city around and we found that place that look like has a good stuff and the slums always have the good stuff so .. we raided the place and he refused the to go with rp as we stealing his stuff and raiding him and fail nlr as the picture he post

I didn't had any possibility to rp? As soon as you got in you shot me with a shotgun?

cause we thought you had agun as we soon craked up you were standing on the door we though you have a gun if you told us i'm unarmed we wont shoot you and did rp

No need to defend yourself anymore, your raid reason was invalid anyway.
You guys looked at me 1 second before spamming me with the XM shotgun, and if you get raided you already know its not to have a drink is it, so why would i rp if i know the raiders are armed, you're not coming in to see my base are you.
And i didn't have a gun anyway.
You are not allowed to raid that place because you "suspected to have a lot of a good stuff" or because he had a gun.
The raid was invalid.

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused players was found violating rules regarding raiding without a sufficient reason.
Suspension will be applied for one day ban as well as a weapons blacklist.

[FL] Raptor
Server Administrative Team